Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hihi!

Hiya! I'm Blair/Blight!
I use he/she/they pronouns
i'm currently invested in fantasy rps and tabletop rpgs!

I'm in many fandoms but some are:
Umbrella academy
BNA
and Aggretsuko

feel free to message me!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey! Welcome to the site!

I have a few roleplay prompts that might match your interests! Take a look at my profile to see them and message me if you're interested!
Welcome to RPR!
BLIGHT_ACADEMY wrote:
Hiya! I'm Blair/Blight!
I use he/she/they pronouns
i'm currently invested in fantasy rps and tabletop rpgs!

I'm in many fandoms but some are:
Umbrella academy
BNA
and Aggretsuko

feel free to message me!
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Gregory 📸
Hello!! I adore your Nepeta pfp!! It's always nice to see another Homestuck fan! And is your username a reference to TOH? :33
Anyways, welcome to RPR!!!!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello! Hope you have fun here. :)
BLIGHT_ACADEMY Topic Starter

Sunstruck wrote:
Hello!! I adore your Nepeta pfp!! It's always nice to see another Homestuck fan! And is your username a reference to TOH? :33
Anyways, welcome to RPR!!!!!
slightly!
Hello Blair! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
AK54sxu.gif

Howdy-do, Blair! Or Blight! Whichever is your favorite. :) Welcome to RP Repository! It's a definitely the place to go for fantasy type or tabletop RPs. I think those have to be the most selected genres of all. So iffin' go around sniffin' for it, you'll likely find activity in the forums! If you have any questions or need any further help, any one of us would be glad to do so! Some of us have already favorite fandoms we play in as well!

In fact, I've seen Umbrella Academy fans roaming about here and there -- you may bump into them if you check out the forums..! I hope you enjoy your time here and find all the RPs in your niche! Take care and have fun! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hihi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus