Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Erm..Hi

I have no idea what I'm doing or what to do but I'm here anyway.

I like to draw, roleplay, and play games because I'm a nerd : 3
Hey! Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid to pm for help!

I like to roleplay and play games too! Do you like Fromsoft? I have a prompt on this site inspired by Elden Ring and one by the Dark Souls trilogy!

Do you have any specific genres you like? Whether ya do or don't, make sure to check out the Find RP board you can find at the top of the page and the three RP focused boards under the forums tab! There's a bar under the fantasy section that always has something fun going on!
WELCOME
to RPRepository! <3

2f5c96679d7009a767ab2fb300e82f12.gif

Check the Getting Started Guide and Help Database if you have any questions or concerns about the website.

Your character, Manti, reminds me of a webcomic that I really love, called Wayward! The main character wakes up in a wheatfield of a farmer's land without any collection of his past memories (he was an alchemist from a german kingdom) and ends up getting taken in by the farmer and tends to the farmer's sheeps at one part of the story. The webcomic never finished, sadly, as far as I'm aware, but it means a lot to me.

gl-1472237-1667891693.jpg

So, yeah, Manti brought a smile to my face! And I hope you get many great RPs with Manti.

Enjoy your day or night, and your stay at RPR, I hope it's going to be a wonderful one! 🥳

- From Gregory 📸
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
wow, relatable XD welcome to the site!
Hello, welcome to RPR
HootieHooty Topic Starter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR REPLYING!

This genuinely puts a smile on my face, thank you all for welcoming me! I can already tell I'm gonna have a great time here!!!

I hope to see you all one day again!

-Hootie Hooty
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome! I hope you have fun here. :)
Aya

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to the site :3 I hope you have fun here !!
AK54sxu.gif

Well, you've got the first step down to knowing what to do and that's having the passion and motivation for the art! :D As for the rest of it, it'll all come to you once you start searching the site and getting to know the community. We're all a bunch of lovely folks who are eager to help if you have any questions and need to know something!

Welcome to RPR, by the way! I hope you find your niche here! Whatever it is you like, there's probably a space for that somewhere on the forums! Check them out -- who knows you may even find fellow writers to world build with!

Take care and have a good 'un!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Welcome, nerd, to a place with many other nerds. :3
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! Hope you have a wonderful time here in RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Erm..Hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus