Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, hello, hi!

Hi! I’m not new to roleplaying, I’ve actually been roleplaying since I was 11. It’s been a guilty pleasure of mine since then, and I enjoy it very much! I can’t remember for sure, but I think I’ve used RPR before when I was a freshman in highschool (or middle school), but I can’t say for sure- just in case, I’m back home! XD
I hope I can dwell back into my old hobby, I haven’t had time to RP since school tends to keep one busy, but I really do enjoy RP and writing so I hope this place will treat me well.
Aya

Welcome to RPR! ♥️
Big Welcome to RPR! PLEASURE to meet ya!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find more RP than you know what to do with! 💕
Welcome back! Do you have a favorite genre or fandom?
Hello! Welcome to RP repository! :)
Welcome!! It's nice to meet someone else who is new to RPR!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! I just took a look at your profile, and I love Eddsworld too! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello, welcome back to RPR
hi! welcome, maybe welcome back, to the site! I hope you have a wonderful time here :)
Welcome to RPR! :)
AK54sxu.gif

Woo! Welcome to RPR! Or, just in case, welcome back if you did station here for a little while! It's a great place to come back to and even better for new folks because when I discovered it, I was so excited about the diversity and the open-mindedness and even more so, the welcoming I got! If you're interested, I highly suggest you check out the active forums. They have games and ongoing group role-plays and such things like that, but if you're more interested in the one-on-one, I would build your character to your liking and the concoct and ad to put yourself out there! You never know what you might find.

I know what it's like to be heckin' busy though so no rush and no worries if you have to take a step back! We all understand that life happens. If you have any questions or what have you, feel free to reach out to any one of us. We'll be glad to help you! :)
Tims_Kid Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Welcome back! Do you have a favorite genre or fandom?

Thank you! :D
I’d have to say my favorite genre is fantasy and horror so most of the fandoms I’m in are typically in those two genres (sweet tooth is good you should watch it)
Welcome or welcome back, whichever proved to be more appropriate!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome! ^^ Happy writing!
Welcome to the site!!(nice marble hornets pfp)
Hello! Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, hello, hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus