Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello hello helllo!!!

hello there! I'm new to this site, but not new to roleplay! I've been roleplaying since about... maybe the 8th grade? If I'm SUPER generous with myself; though I started liking my writing style and stuff about 4 years ago, ahaha. But yeah! My name's Crawford, or Vamp, or Chiffon, or well-- I like hoarding names. TuT

I'm currently in my second year of college! I also plan on working soon; unfortunately my itch to write again came back when I will likely be busy again but I'm nothing if not determined! I plan to go into education and that's pretty much all I got for the future!

Uhh-- I like video games, cartoons, that sort of thing; WRITING! If any if ya'll can write action and fight scenes real good, teach me your ways! I've been wanting to improve lately, and when I was younger roleplaying a lot kind of got me into writing as well as I do now. I like to think I've improved a lot-- but I can always improve way more!

Nice to meet everyone; and I'm super happy to be here!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Iris (played anonymously)

Pleasure to meet you. Welcome to RPR!

90a0a2021fd9dcb4ecd72ebf0418a577.jpg
Hey! Welcome to the site! I see you like Miku, and I do too! What kinda genres do you like?
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome!!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D MIKU PFP!!!!! :D
Welcome to RPR!
hi! welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here and find lots of great stories and people to share them with :3
Welcome! The writing urge never really goes away. ^^ Hope you enjoy it here!
Hello!! Welcome to the site :3
vampprince Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! Welcome to the site! I see you like Miku, and I do too! What kinda genres do you like?

Thank you so much for the welcomes!!!

Gosh, the honest answer is I love rock/ any heavy sounding songs [especially with miku vocals ahah] but my favorite song is alien alien which does not feel rock ahaha
Welcome to RPR! The great thing about long-form RP which is something you can find a lot of here is you can work it in around your schedule :D I hope you are able to scratch that creative itch!!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif
vampprince Topic Starter

Ahh!! I'm not sure if I can respond to everyone without seeming odd; but thank you all so much for the welcomes!! This community is super sweet!
iR2Ll1T.png
Hello!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello hello helllo!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus