Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all!

Hey there everyone, I'm Geek! I'm new to the site but not to the world of RP. I've been writing in notebooks with friends and handing them off since I was younger, perhaps when I was 14-15. Either way, I'm happy to be here and hope to start up some wonderful stories!

A couple of things, I am on US Eastern time. I write anywhere from 3-8 paragraphs as needed to convey sensory elements (I'm a sucker for that), and I enjoy darker, mature stories. Needless to say, this does imply I won't RP with anyone under the age of 18. Sorry, nothing personal!

I think this kinda sorta covers some of the kings I wanted to say. I am VERY DM friendly, so if you have an idea, please reach out to me! I currently have 1 character as of right now, but hope to get more of my creations up! :3
WOAH 3-8 PARAS?? THATS A LOT! I hope you find someone who you can write that much with and that I can write that long one day! XD
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR,
πŸ¦†Geek!πŸ¦†
giphy.gif
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to our little slice of crazy
Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you have fun here. :)
Hello Geek! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to the RPR, Geek! πŸ“βœ¨
Hey, welcome to the RPR! Sensory descriptions are my shizzle too. Maybe I'll DM you and we can chat about RP stuff and writing experience. Have a good time on the site! It's almost Epic Week, so if you like adventures, player-team battles, and collecting items while boooping around in a magical land with a magical quest and crazy scary castle stuff and items, stick around if you wanna have that sort of fun! Teehee!
I'll see you around, maybe!

Until then,

~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3🌻🌺🌼<3
Geek Topic Starter

Oh wow, thanks for all of the welcomes! :3
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus