Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just me. -Shrug.-

Well -- hello! I'm Elliot, and I'm new here. I use he / they pronouns, and most of my OCs are bottoms -- just a heads up. I'm hoping to find some new friends here, or just a roleplay partner. <3
Hello Elliot! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to the RPR, Elliot! 📝✨
Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello and welcome! Check out the Looking for RP forums to see what other people are looking for, or post your own search. There's something here for everyone!
Hello, welcome to RPR
You should probably mention that in RP that requires that info, as this site has a good amount of minors
AK54sxu.gif

Just you? Well, welcome, welcome either way! RPR is a great community with a lot to offer, even the bottoms. Hah hah. You'll find that if you search for something specific through an advertisement you make or look for active community members through even just the forums, you'll be surprised what pops up!

If you have any questions or curiosities, feel free to reach out and ask one of us. We'll be happy to help! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Elliot!🦆
giphy.gif
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just me. -Shrug.-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus