Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Trying to introduce myself?

Well idk how to start. Im Alina and rp is what makes me feel happy in this life.Recently, or rather today, I decided to find a new site for RP because I haven’t played for a long time. I used to play for 4 years.
I'm very excited about fantasy, detective stories and other investigations, as well as light romances, because the strong romances happening with my characters are literally kills me, especially if it’s a drama :).
And to answer the site’s questions :) I don’t do anything for a living, but I’m applying to become an agronomist. Unfortunately, I don’t have any pets, which is why I often want to steal a street crow, I don’t think I have dreams other than a common life with a common job. And I think that so far I have no questions about the site.
Goodluck and thx for reading this piece of stuff!)
Hello Alina! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hello Alina and welcome to RPR. :)
Welcome to the site, Alina! :) Happy writing!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome to the site!

Btw, you might wanna move the stuff in your status to your profile as it goes permanently if you ever change your status
Welcome to RPR!!! I hope you find lots of awesome RPs and meet many new friends!! <3
Welcome to RPR,
🦆Alina!🦆
giphy.gif
Welcome to the RPR, Alina! 📝✨
Welcome friend! I hope you will love it here too !
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR! I'm glad you reached out to RP with me, looking forward to it!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR Alina! I hope you have a great and good time here. :) Birds are so cool! I don't know if I'd have the guts to steal any crows though :D Hehe. I like ASMR and RP, fantasy and sci-fi, and lots of sworsor (sword and sorcery) so all kinds of fiction including historical and mythological. :D All sorts of legends are my forte for inspiration, but I don't actually RP much. ^_^

Have a good one, maybe I'll see you around, enjoy your time here on the site! :)

Bye-bye,
~Shinyrainbowlithogra

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Trying to introduce myself?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus