Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there, hi!

Hello, it's nice to meet you all.
I'm Brighttime, but I tend to go by Bright on the internet. :3

I've been roleplaying for 20 years (it just dawned on me I was 11 when I started roleplaying), started on good ol' Neopets back in the day.

It's been a hot minute since I last indulged in a good roleplay, and I've never used this site before to roleplay, so I'm looking forward to meeting new people and getting a new experience.

I'm UK based, active generally during evenings and weekends. I love love love gushing over characters, playing games, general chatting, sharing songs, tiktoks, daft memes and images, shipping as well!! (I'm a serial shipper....)

As for genres I enjoy, I'm generally open to fantasy, slice of life, apocalyptic... I think the only thing I'm not a fan of is Sci-fi (sorry!).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to roleplaying, chilling and meeting new people. ^^
Hello Bright! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Welcome to RPR!

I used to love Neopets. I haven't been on in years.
Hello Bright, welcome to RPR. :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
Gushing over characters, chatting and shipping? hell yeah! We need more of that haha
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Welcome to RPR!!! Glad to have you here :D
Brighttime Topic Starter

Thank you, everyone. ^^
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey there! Welcome to the site, we're happy to have you!
Welcome welcome Bright! You mentioned gushing over characters and sharing songs/memes and that reminds me of why I love RPing so much. Do you make playlists for your characters?
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Brighttime Topic Starter

forgot10 wrote:

I love making playlists for characters!! :3 Usually, i find a song to base a character idea off before fully creating them.

Do you do that same?
lEitOEX.gif

Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Super cute name, welcome to RPR, I love shipping too! πŸ˜‚ I have dozens of fandoms, I'll make sure to chat with you later if you feel up to it. I've been on Tumblr and livejournal and all, off and on, for years, even though I didn't have an account a lot of the time. Nice to find another corner of the Internet for appreciating such entertainment, how are you finding it here? 😁

Have a good one! Byeee!

~Shinyrainbowlithogra

<3 ❀️ πŸ’› 🐝 πŸ€ 🌈 ⭐ 🍯 πŸ„ ✨🌳 🌹
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”— Or go here to look for any RP prompt you wish to participate in or post.

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to RPR!
Your teeth too bright
Aya

Welcome to RPR! πŸ’›
Welcome, Bright! I too started RPing on Neopets over 20 years ago; hard to imagine it's been that long!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there, hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus