Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Thraeton Fangford (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

Scree dragged a long blade from his belt "I'm sure we could find a way tobprove you are a neast, a werewolf." The blade was made of silver, and everyone knew this.. "They say your kind is allergic to this ere silver, shall we test this. You murderer!" Thraeton eyes narrowed "Thats how you prove your theory? Violence!" Some people rose and stood near Scree. He walked foreward pointing the blade at thrae "Demons should be slain to keep others from the fate of death." Thraeton tensed, his breathing got heavy.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia ran forward, and kicked the blade out of Scree's hand. "I did it. I killed the man in the forest." She looked at all of them. "I'm a vampire. That man was my meal." She bared teeth at them, her fangs showing a little bit. "You still think you can handle me?" she hissed lowly. "One or ten, you're all still humans. And I can kill you."

She was bluffing. Completely. But if she could get them to run away from fear, then it would work. "I'll spare this one's life." She jabbed a thumb towards Thrae. "He treated me, not knowing what I was." She hissed at him, baring fangs. "I bet you regret it now, human. But no matter. I'll spare you...but if any of you try to come close, I'll slaughter you all."

Scree jumped back "A blood sucker!" Thraeton grabbed Zalia's shoulder and threw her back, he reached up grabbing the door frame. He pulled down with unatural strength, the wood bent and broke blocking the entry. "Run! Get to the farm, quickly!" He grabbed her 'good' arm and made for the house. Once there he saddled Brenshire his clydesdale and put on the bridle. He strapped bags onto Brens back.

The locals in the pub struggled to move the broken wood from the doorway. These creatures were not favored, cursed beasts that only caused death and malice. They had to ne killed.

Zalia gasped as she was grabbed and shoved away, watching as the door frame broke and hid the entry. She ran with him to the farm, watching him pack up his clydesdale. "...why did you help me?" She looked at him. "...I know what you are. You're a werewolf. So why did you help me?" It didn't make sense. And it scared her.

"Why not? Do you really think I just kill people because they can do the same to me? Id never hurt anyone! I have only killed once in my life, and I regreted it, I still do! " he ran inside and grabbed his journal, quiver, bow, and a gold sword. He tied a cloak around himself . Coming back out he handed her a dark red velvet hood that he bought for her. "Put it on." Thraeton got onto the horse and put his hand out "Hurry they will be coming!"

Zalia took the hood and put it on. "...thank you." She looked at his hand for a moment, then took it and mounted the horse. "We're natural enemies. Vampires and werewolves. That's why I can't understand it. You're not supposed to help me. Even if you weren't a werewolf, you're still a human and I'm...a bloodsucker..."

"Come on Bren!" The clydesdale took off into the forest, it was dark and full of shadows. She'd need to hang tightly to his waist, for the terrain was rough. Thraeton kept his head low so the branches above didnt slam against his face. "Do you know where we can go?" He asked as the trees seemed to fly by in a blur.

Zalia did hold tightly to him, doing her best to stay on. "No clue." she admitted honestly. "I saw a couple caves once...but I don't remember where they are." She just held tightly to him so that she wouldn't fall off.

They rode for a few more hours, until they came to a stream. "We can rest 'ere." He dropped off the horse and helped her down. "You hungry? I have some biscuts in the right satchel." He went to the stream and rubbed his face with the water. "We don't want to be out here to late."

Zalia got down, her body felt sore. She wasn't used to riding a horse for that long. "..yes, please." she said quietly. She went over to the stream as well, cupping her hands and drinking from it. "..I'm sorry. This is all my fault..." He had to leave his farm because of her.

He pounded a fist against a log, it splintered into pieces with each hit. There was a faint smell of smoke, it was the farm. Thraeton was teary eyed, "I should have never gone back!"

(Short, sorry)

(No problem)

Zalia flinched when he hit the log. She could smell the smoke too. She just sat there in the grass...silent. What else could she say? She felt miserable. It was all her fault. She should have ran. She shouldn't have fed somewhere so close to a town. She said nothing. She didn't have anything to say. She just sat there and stared at the water.

Finally, she spoke. "You don't have to keep protecting me...I can go."

There was a long, long silence. "No.. What if I could prove to everyone that I'm not a killer, and you only are doing what you need to survive. Humanity and beasts could live together." He got onto Bren "There os a town thirteen miles from here. Its big, nice places to hid. But dangerous, they have slayers there."

Zalia was reluctant. "...I guess I don't really have a choice, do I?" She got up and got back onto Bren as well, holding onto Thraeton again. "I just want to be able to stay off the horse." she said with a sigh. Thirteen miles wasn't terrible, at least.

When they arrived he told her to keep her head down, only let him speak to anyone. "Slayers are easy to spot, long leather jackets, boots, and their hats tipped down. Stay away from them." He slowed Bren down, his hoves clickes against the stone road.

Zalia did as she was told, holding onto him and keeping her head down and the hood of her cloak up. She leaned against his back, letting him take care of any persons that came up to them. She stayed quiet, trying to keep an eye out for the slayers he described.

They rode far into town and tied Bren up. Thraeton found a place to stay and they slept till morning. When he woke he sat next to Zalia. "If you go out, watch yourself." He handed her a dagger.

Zalia slept as well. Even though she was a vampire, she was only half of one, therefore not exactly nocturnal. When he spoke the next morning, she nodded sleepily. "Okay.." She took the dagger and sat up, rubbing at her eyes. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yes.. I am. Need to find out what's going on." He put on his cloak, but kept the hood down. "Be careful." He smiled slightly, then walked out.

Zalia was going to stop him...but he was gone. She sighed and would stay where she was, but only for about five minutes. She grew restless, and not to mention hungry. Being a half-blood, she needed normal food as well. She tucked the dagger into her cloak and lifted the hood, hiding her face. Then she went out to find some food in the town.

She kept glancing around, looking for anyone who fit the slayer description. Maybe she was lucky. Maybe, being a half-blood, they wouldn't think she was a vampire.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus