Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Baron Carnor (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

"Its quiet, too quiet. Someone must have seen us and warned this area." He stepped out into the street. Few lamps were lit.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia stayed very close. "Why are you wanted?" she asked quietly. "Don't you kill monsters? Most towns would be grateful for that..."

Baron chuckled " A holy man once fell in love with the devils daughter. From that day on came beings of slaughter. The man was never forgived."

Zalia stared at him. "You fell in love with a monster?" She couldn't really comprehend that. Well, she couldn't really comprehend that her father had loved her mother, either. She looked around carefully. "Would they kill you?"
Azgard (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

He smiled beneath the bandana, " A beauty to behold. Her name was Valeria. I loves her with all my heart. But loving a vampire, is like worshiping tge

Oops don't respond to that one

"But loving a vampire, is like worshiping the devil himself. She was betrayed by her kind, in fear of a hybrid. So while trying to save her, I .. I killed her."

Zalia listened carefully. "...I'm sorry." she said quietly. SHe didn't ask about anything else. She just stayed close to him, looking around. She felt bad for him. To kill the person he loved.

(I set up the other rp)

Baron stopped as he looked straight ahead. Jade, was standing near the end corner. But something wasn't right. she looked haggard, and ill. "Jade?" Baron called, but the only reply was a vicious snarl. The wolf started moving closer. "Easy girl." He said, but she kept coming, and her pace quickened.

Zalia didn't understand. Jade hadn't been out of their sight for too long, had she? When the wolf kept coming, Zalia quickly stepped in front between Baron and Jade, holding her arms out. "Stop!!" She didn't know why the wolf seemed like it was about to attack, but Zalia would rather take the hit than have Baron suffer. She flinched, preparing herself for the fangs.

The wolf started running, she leaped up expected to attack Zalia, but Zalia had been harshly pushed to the ground. Jade hit Baron, sending him onto his back. She lashed out for his face, but instead her fangs were greeted with his arm. Baron yelled angirly from the pain. Jade shook her head letting her teeth sink in further. Baron frantically searched with his other hand for his blade that had dropped.
Finally he found it. Raising the blade, he pushed jade up with his bloodied arm and stabbed her chest. He pried open the jaws, and pushed the limp body off him.

Zalia gasped as she was hit to the ground, watching in horror as Jade attacked Baron. "No!!" She scrambled to her feet and tried yanking the wolf off, but was only able to when he stabbed Jade. Zalia watched the body fall to the ground. She was shaking. "Wh...what was that about?" She glanced over at Baron and whimpered. "Please tell me that wasn't my fault...please tell me it wasn't because I fed from you..." She would be drowned in guilt if that was the case.

Baron leaned against the brick wall nearby, but he didn't stand up. "No....Its not your fault...... Jade was infected... It was just a matter of time.." He pulled off his bandanna and looped it over his bloodied arm. He struggled to get it tied, but with only one hand functioning, the ends kept sliding free. It was hard to tell how bad the bite really was due to his jacket, but blood dripped from the visible tears in the sleeve.

Zalia looked over his wound and stepped closer, tying his bandana around his arm. "Infected? Do you think that means you'll be infected?" She looked at him worriedly. If it came to it, she might be able to suck the blood out from the wounded area and keep him from getting infected. Maybe. But she would do whatever she could to help.

Baron clenched his teeth as she tied the fabric around his wound. "Its nothing you can help, in fact if you bit me I would probably die. Jade was attacked by anothee type of wolf, I was going to end her life then, but I didn't. After a year went by I figured she would be fine. I guess I was mistaken." He usd the wall as a rienforcement and stood up. "I have only seen one werewolf controll its hunger by feeding on the kill left by wolves. Jade just happened to be in the way I guess."

Zalia nodded a little bit. "I see....should uhm...should we go back? To the caravan?" She touched his good arm gently, staying right by him incase he started to fall. "I can help you back." Heck, she might just be able to carry him even. She was worried though, no doubt about that.

"I wouldn't stray to close to me. I'm a threat to everyone now." He started walking, but close to the wall just in case. "Why go back when we just got out here? Besides, ill be fine." He was obviously using his 'Tough guy' technique, as though pain was no issue.

Zalia frowned at him. "You are not a threat to me. I'll be fine. Besides, you can't do anything that my dad hasn't already done." She stayed close to him, ready to catch him if he started to fall. "If we go back to the caravan, we can get your wound taken care of properly and then come back." She was worried, and her worry was causing her to be a little more forceful now.

"I'm a huge threat to you now... Hell, i wouldn't even think twice if i were you about striking me dead now! This whole thing is quite ironic... Of all the crazed beasts that i hunt, and i get infected by the most murderous of them all. Hows that for luck?" he straightened out. "Besides... It's just a little bite." Little? Little!? he was obviously trying do give the 'Tough Guy' impression. The bandanna was begging to soak with his blood.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus