Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia looked right at him. "You aren't me." She put her arm around his midsection and grabbed his good arm, lifting him up over her shoulder with a grunt. "We're going back to the caravan." She carried him there, glad for once that she simply wasn't normal. She would set him inside the caravan and set some water and bandages and a wash cloth to tend to his wound.
Baron Carnor (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

As he sat he sighed "Sometimes you remind me of how much i dislike immortals." but after a few seconds he would smirk at his sarcastic remark. The wound stung, but Baron showed little pain in his expressions. Only once in awhile biting his lower lip.

(Sorry, it got lost in all my other notifications Dx)

Zalia giggled softly. "I'm only kind of immortal. I'll live long, but not forever." She washed off his wound carefully, then bandaged it up. "Lay down and get some sleep. I think you've lost a bit too much blood. I'm sorry. If I had known you were going to get attacked tonight, I wouldn't have fed from you." She smiled apologetically at him.

"Just get some sleep. I'll keep watch and take care of things for tonight, okay?"

He shook his head "I'm sorry to say this, but your not too familiar with the locals to be keepin' watch. I'll be fine, i always am." He stood firmly and got up onto the caravan "But you are more than welcome to join me."

Zalia pouted at him. "I can keep watch! I'll just sit on the caravan and keep watch. I'll be fine." She smiled at him. "It's okay. Just make sure to get your rest, alright? I don't need to sleep all the time, so I'm fine." He needed to sleep, and she felt like she'd just be distracting him. Besides, she didn't recall a second bed in the caravan...

Baron would shoot her a glare. "Dont you understand a man when he says NO?" He didn't mean to be rude, but she would just get in the way, and he was a man of persistence. So he didn't appreciate tag-alongs. But he was being more nice to her than others in the past.

Zalia flinched. Her temporary bolster in confidence vanished as he got angry with her. She just grew very silent, and didn't look at him. She had just been trying to help. He needed sleep, and he'd said that the townspeople didn't like him, so she wanted to protect him so he could rest.

She stared at the ground quietly. She couldn't bring herself to say anything. She just gave a slight nod, her fingers clasping together in front of her. She didn't know what to do now. If she stayed outside, he'd get mad at her. But if she went inside, it'd be awkward because he was mad at her already. So she did nothing.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus