Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

((ok :) ))

Zalia nodded. "Okay." She went with him to hook up the horses, then when they were done she spoke to him. "I'm going to get some rest them. I'll be out here tomorrow morning, bright and early." She smiled a little and went off to the place she was staying. She got into bed and would fall asleep fairly quickly.

But she just wasn't destined to stay asleep. Her father had found her. He knew she was planning to leave, so he was going to have a little fun before she did. Jade would probably wake up in the middle of the night with the unmistakable presence of a vampire, and Baron might feel it as well. A scream would pierce through the air, and then silence. It was Zalia's voice.

But her father was fast. He knew the slayer would come, and probably every other slayer. So by the time that anyone arrived, Zalia was laying on the floor, beaten and bruised, with gashes all over her body. She was just barely conscious. But all she wanted was to close her eyes and die and get it over with.
Baron Carnor (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

When Baron finally arrived the door was open and tge room was a mess. He had his crossbow out, but sibce tge threat wasn't there he dropped it and ran over to Zalia. "Bloody hell". He placed a hand to the side of her face. She was still alive, but barely. He whistled to Jade, who ran in and locked her jaws around his crossbow.

He slightly lifted her up, proping her back with his knee and his left hand around her neck. "Zalia, I need you to get up and I will help you to the carravan." Jadw ran outside to wait.

Zalia whimpered softly as she was touched. She forced herself to her feet, but fell back against Baron almost immediately. She felt so weak. His blood. She could smell his blood. It made her fangs come out a little. Hungry...she was so hungry. Zalia whimpered again. "Go.." She was scared of biting him. She was so weak. She needed it. She needed blood. It was getting harder and harder to hold back.

He caught her, " I'm not just leaving you here!" He put her arm over his neck to help her stand. As if reading her mind, " If you bite me I will cut your god damn head off!" He hoisted her up and helped her outside.

Zalia had a terrible thought at his threat. Bite him. Bite him and he'd chop her head off and that would be it. She wouldn't have to suffer anymore. But she almost felt too tired to even bite anyone. She shuffled outside with him, leaving a pretty bloody mess everywhere. She didn't say anything else. She just wanted to go to sleep. For five minutes, or maybe just forever.

He got half way to the carravan, he could see it, a cuople yards away. He sat her down, " Wait here." He left, after several minutes he camebback with a smal vial. "Open your mouth." The potion he had was created to subside a vampires hunger for a mere 2 hours, but she had to take it first.

Zalia had no strength to disobey. Her mouth opened, letting him pour the contents inside. She was pretty bad off. But Baron might recognize the gashes, now that he could see them. Claws. Vampire claws. Another vampire had attacked Zalia.

"Worse than I thought." He pulled down her sleeve slightly viewing deep gashes on her shoulder. He picked her up and took her to the carravan. "I will be back soon, I'm getting you some help." He set her on the small bed in the back. (Sorry multi-tasking)

((No worries, me too xD))

Zalia just gave a litle bit of a nod and lay there on the bed. She was cold. Her heart was thudding slowly in her chest. Every breeze that rustled the branches made her cringe and whimper, thinking her father was back to torture her some more. She was jumpy, weak, tired. If Baron didn't hurry up she may just fall asleep. And in her current state, that could be dangerous.

A lady entered the carravan, Baron close behind in thw doorway. " Now you decide to help half bloods too Baron?" She looked around forty, drapped in a shawl. "Please Marie, she doesn't have much time." Marie walked over to the bed side. "I'm a nurse, everything will be fine. Baron do you mind?" She looked at him. "Oh yes sorry." He left shutting the door.

Zalia opened to her eyes to look at the newcomer. She just stared tiredly at the woman for a moment, then closed her eyes and sighed. She felt so tired. She just wanted to sleep. Normally she would get worried if Baron left her alone with a stranger who knew what she was. But at the moment, she didn't care. She didn't care about anything. Her body was throbbing with pain and she was just too tired.

When morning came the woman had left, leaving Zalia to find bandages over her chest, waist and arms. A note was left from the girl ' I left this on your blanket, so I hope you saw it. Try not to get up, just stay in bed. Hope you feel better.
Marie, the witch'

Zalia found the note as she awoke, and read it over. Staying in bed. Easier said than done. She set the note down and just lay in the bed for a few moments. She could feel the bandages on her body, and she did feel a little bit better. "...Baron?" Was he around? Would he even be able to hear her voice?

The carravan was moving, the wheels squeaked as it rolled along. "Come on Jade, keep up girl." Baron called from the drivers platform. "I guess we could use a break." With that the wheels came to a stop. Baron jumped dwon and walked to tye side wall, knocking on the door. "You awake in there?"

Zalia started to sit up, but winced and laid back down. "Yes." she called, trying to be loud enough for him to hear her. She didn't want to admit to him just who had attacked her...and why. But she knew these would probably be the first questions he asked.
Azgard (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

He opened the door and took off his hat "how are you feeling?" He sar on a small bench.

Zalia forced herself to sit up, even if it was just slightly. "...better." she admitted. "Are we going to Britain?" She had felt movement, which had just stopped. So she figured they must be on the road. She sighed a little bit. "...I'm sorry I'm so much trouble....you could have just left me."

"Going to Britain? No, we are in Britain, but not to where we are going just yet. You were out for two days." He smoothed his hair back "guessing that was a relative?"

Zalia blinked. "Two days??" No wonder she felt so hungry. Everything she'd been through, and then she hadn't been able to feed ever since the accident for two days. She grew very quiet when he posed his question. It took her a couple minutes to answer.

"...my dad.." She shivered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus