Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Baron Carnor (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

" your dad? That's harsh.. But how would I know, I never really had parents." He placed his hat back on. " Infact, I don't remember my childhood at all." He stood up. " Here." He pulled a small box from his pocket. "Here is that potion, use it wisely, there are only ten left."
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia blinked and took the box. "What..does it do?" She bit her lip a little. "My mom died when she gave birth to me. Dad hates me for it and never wanted mom to get pregnant. So...instead of just killing me...he messes with me. He follows me, beats me up and lets me think I've gotten away. Then he comes and beats me up again." She glanced up at him. "I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner..."

Baron nodded "Apology accepted, as long as you stop saying your sorry. Its getting on my nerves." He smiled and shook his head before walking out. "Knock on the roof if you need anything." He shut the door. He had millions of thoughts, anger and sorrow.

Zalia was about to say she was sorry again, but she caught herself and instead just bit on her lip, nodding a little bit. She watched him leave and she laid back down, setting the small box aside. She pulled the blanket up over herself. She wanted to hide and go away. She was such a bother to him, she felt like he should have left her back at the town.
Azgard (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

Baron sat on the riders port and whistled for Jade to jump up. After she climbed aboard, he set for the horses to head off for London. On arival, Baron parked the carravan in a secluded area. It was dark now, the sun was setting.

Zalia knew she wasn't supposed to be getting up, but she couldn't just lay in bed all day. She carefully got to her feet and made her way to the door, opening. "Are we there?" she asked, looking around. She leaned in the doorway. She didn't have much strength after all. She was feeling weaker and weaker.

"Shh, less noise we make the better. I'm a wanted man in these areas, watch yourself." He dropped down. Baron openes a side compartment to grab a blade and his crossbow. He tosses her a knife.

Zalia blinked. The knife clattered onto the floor at her feet. She was in no condition to catch anything. "B...Baron. Come here." She sat down on the floor and scooched the knife aside so it wouldn't hurt anyone.

When he came over, she'd give him the equivalent of a puppydog look. "Let me feed from you." she begged adorably. "Just a little bit. I'm only a half-blood so I don't need much, and it won't harm you or anything... But I'm really weak, and the only thing that can make me better is blood."

He got tense " How can I trust that you will stop?" Being tainted by a vampire before, had caused him to be slightly paralyz ed when she gave him that look. He was shaking, even though his eyes showed little fear.

Zalia kept looking at him. "I've never drained anyone completely. I trained myself to only take little bits so I could go through towns unnoticed." She looked at him pleadingly. "Please. I promise it'll just be a little bit, when I'm done you won't even notice. I promise."

"What about the man, in the forest?" He edged forward by two steps. Eight more and he would be right next to her. Her gaze was tempting enough, but she would have to encourage him a bit more.

Zalia wondered how he knew about that. It kind of scared her, but she kept looking at him. "He attacked me...I didn't drink him to death. He attacked me with a silver knife and I had to kill him..." She pulled her sleeve up a little bit to show the scarring on her arm. Still fresh, even though it'd been about a weak. Silver hurt.

"Please. Trust me." she begged. "It's just a little bit, I promise. And you've been so kind to me, I would never hurt you. I just...I really need blood. And if I get it from someone else around here, it'll cause trouble..."

He got close enough to where she could reach out and touch him. Baron knelt down to her level, holding the blade at his hip. He removed his hat slowly.

Zalia watched him carefully, not making any sudden moves. Slowly, she leaned in, resting her hands on his shoulders. "It'll be a little pinch, but just for a second okay?" she said quietly. One arm wrapped around the back of his shoulder and neck, fingers curling a little in his hair. She leaned in, touching her lips softly against his neck.

She could practically taste his blood already. She opened her mouth and bit into his neck, fangs sinking into his skin. It was a pinch, yes, but then a sweet feeling of euphoria. Zalia sucked softly on his blood, drinking only enough so that she didn't feel week. Then she pulled away a little bit, licking at the two holes for a moment to clog them up and help seal them.

Finally, she leaned back, her cheeks a little flushed, and wiped her mouth. "Thank you."

He was breathing heavily, his eyes closed. Baron felt his neck. He felt kind of tired. He actually enjoyed it. His love had done the same thing to him, but since she was an actual pure blood he had to take an antidote to prevent change. He sat in silence for a few moments as a flood of memories filled him.

Zalia just focused on calming the swell of urges, and she hugged Baron very carefully. It was her way of saying thanks without actually saying it again. She then let go of him and stood up, picking up the knife and hiding it in the folds of her cloak. She felt better already. "Are you okay? It didn't hurt or anything, right?" She was worried.

His eyes reopened and he stared at her before looking to the ground. "Yes.. Everything is okay." He almost seemed to b in a trance. Baron scratched his head and then grabbed his hat. He stood up not making anymore eye contact. He turned with his crossbow, walking down the alley nearby.

Zalia blinked when he didn't even look at her after he said he was okay, then she just followed him. Where was he going? She figured it would be better to follow him, unless he told her to stay with the caravan.

Baron attached his weapons to his waist, the long leather jacket keeping them hidden. He tied a black bandana over his face, but left his eyes exposed.

Zalia pulled the hood up on her cloak, hiding her face in shadows, and just stayed close to Baron. She was a bit nervous, but at least she didn't feel weak anymore.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus