Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia fidgeted a little in her seat, fingers tugging at each other. "Okay." she said quietly. She listened as he mentioned having a bodyguard. "Uhm...are you sure she'd be okay with that?..." She glanced down at the wolf again, then back at Baron.
(Wewt!)
Azgard (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

He smiled "Just buy her a slab of meat, and she will be fine with it." He stood up and tipped his hat to her. "I have to go check somethings, you two have fun." He turned to walk out, passing the bar to place a silver coin down.
(So with the Jack Terrance thing, you interested?)

(Just messaged you 'bout it :) )

Zalia was about to protest, but he was gone. "Well...guess it's just you and me." She glanced down to the wolf and smiled sheepishly. "Uhm...let's go, then.." She stood up and started walking out of the bar, glancing behind her to see if Jade would follow.
Baron Carnor (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

Jade stood and yawned, she then urged herself to follow. Her coat was black as tar and her eyes were green. But besides her pretty looks she has long fangs and sharp claws to back up the beauty.

Zalia went first to the butcher, to get Jade a slab of meat as Baron had mentioned. When she bought it, she handed it over to the wolf, careful of those fangs. "Here you go..." She smiled slightly. "See? I'm...friendly." It was unnerving, being around a wolf.

Jade snatched it and ran off to a corner nearby to enjoy her meal. "She prefers to eat alone." Said the butcher " Why you hanging around with that slayer's pet? I heard thems be bad luck." He slices into another piece of meat.

Zalia nodded a little when the butcher spoke. "Oh, okay." When the butcher mentioned bad luck, she shrugged slightly. "Well...he's my friend. And my luck can't really get any worse."

Zalia watched Jade enjoying the piece of meat. "Has the slayer been in town long?"

"Eh, about four days. He been cleaning up some problamatic issues. He come up here from Oxford. That slayer is the most famous in all of Europe." The butcher wiped his hands.

Oops wrong person

Zalia nodded again. "He's good at what he does." she stated simply. She glanced over at Jade again. "Do you know where he's going next, sir?" she asked. She could just ask Baron himself...but she kind of didn't want to.

((No worries lol. Now I'm gonna afk to eat for a few min. :3 Be back soon))

"I heard he is leaving in a few days, going back to Britain, where everyone hates him. Haha, what a troubled man." The butcher left going into the back room. Jade had finished and wandered over to Zalia, licking her jowls to get any remnants.

Zalia was surprised. Why would the Baron go where people hated him? She looked over when Jade came back and smiled a little. "I guess you liked it. That's good. Well, I guess we should just take a walk for now. Maybe we can find him if we walk enough."

Jade walked at a brisk pace. People watched them go by, but not on a friendly manner. Finally they came across Baron, who just happened to be purchasing a very familiar Clydesdale

Zalia walked over to Baron, looking over the Clydesdale. It just made her feel kind of miserable, remembering how she made Thraeton lose his whole life.

"Baron?" she asked quietly. "Why are you going to Britain?"

Baron looked at her, the first real time she got to see his face. Hw was fairly handsome with his black hair and blue eyes. He had stubble and sideburns, looked like a tough, yet gentle man. "So you know? Not surprised. I live in Britain, well sort of. The locals aren't very friendly to me down ther for - quite a few reasons. But its home, and alot of beasts can be found there."

Zalia fiddled with her fingers. She was quiet for a moment, but then blurted it out quickly. "CanIcomewithyou?" She clamped her mouth shut after the question, waiting for the denial. It would probably be bad for a slayer to travel with a dhampir anyways. But she wanted to ask.

He smiled "Mm, and why do you wish to come so badly? Nothing in Oxford except for a bunch of holy people." He purchased yet another large horse and spoke to the merchant " You think these two can pull a Carravan to Britain?" The merchant nodded " Yes sir."

Zalia looked him in the eyes. "Exactly." Maybe the abundance of holy people would keep her father away. "It'd be better than stayig here." she said softly, looking around. She was close to escaping. But that always terrified her even more...because it was always then that her father would strike.

Baron grabbed the horses reins. "Come help me hook them up then, I want to leave tommorrow morning." Jade was sitting obeidiently by Baron, her head just barely above his thigh. ( going to log off for awhile)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus