Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Baron Carnor (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

(Adding a new character to make things interesting)

Baron walked down the dark road, his black leather jacket hung down to his knees, and its collar up around his face. Baron kept his hat at an angle, shadowing his features. He wore dark leather boots that also rimmed his knees. Walking with long strides, tilting his hat to the people that went by.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

(sounds fun!)

Zalia spotted the man and swallowed nervously. She went to a nearby market stall, buying some bread, an apple, some cheese and a little bit of meat. She kept her back to the man, trying to stay inconspicuous. The last she wanted was to get the person that looked like a slayer to notice her.

Baron looked across the way, noticing the cloaked girl. "That's odd." Baron walked over and acted like he was going to by some apples. Just by watching her, and the way she dressed, he could tell she was a Vampire. "Your not going to cause are you?" He whispered, with a slight English accent.

Zalia paled a little bit and glanced at the man. "E-excuse me? I don't know what you mean, sir.." Feigning innocence might help her. She wanted to try it. She took a bite out of her apple, munching on it and trying not to look at the man. He scared her.

"Its not me you need to worry about." He looked over his shoulder spotting another slayer. Even though he was a slayer too, he only hunted the creatures that caused threats. Unlike others who just killed for sport. He linked his arm with hers "Walk with me, don't act suspicious."

Zalia almost dropped her things, but managed to keep hold of them as they linked arms. She walked with him in silence, trying to look calm and natural. But poor girl was scared stiff. Much longer and she might just burst into tears. Slayers terrified her.

As the other man passed, the two slayers whispered something to each other. But once they passed Baron let go of Zalia. "Don't worry, I told him you were a prostitute, he doesn't know. If he did, you would have a stake through you right now." Baron tilted his hat back revealing his cold blue eyes.

Zalia stared at him. A prostitute?! Well that was a wonderful thing to be thought of, now wasn't it? She sighed slightly though. "..Thank you..." She glanced up at him from under the hood of her cloak. "I...I'm not here to cause trouble. I'm just here...for a little bit..." She bit her lip a little bit. She was still scared. "And...i-if it makes you feel better...I-I'm only a half blood. So I don't have to feed much, and stuff.."

"Yes I know, you-" it got quiet, Baron swung around drawing a cross bow from his side. There was a loud screech as some winged beast flew over a building and down at Baron. "Get down!" He yelled and pulled the trigger. Two arrows went flying up, lodging into the monster, which barreled into the thatched roof of a nearby building. "Damn Harpy."

Zalia cried out and ducked down, arms crossing over her head to protect herself. "W-w-what was that about?? Why would a Harpy att--" Oh. Right. Slayer. She sighed a little bit and picked up the things she'd dropped. "L-l-listen, thanks, but I should go now..."

"I advise you to do so, cause now I have to see if its dead." Crossbow in hand he walked to the building in which the Harpy crashed. Baron kicked in the door and stood there for a moment. "I hate my job." He walked in. After a few moments there was screeching and sounds silence struggle, then silence. Baron walked back with an ax resting on his shoulder. A crowd gathered around. Baron held in his left hand the head ofbthe harpy, needle like teeth, pale veiny skin and green matted hair. He threw in out onto the dirt and the people gasped, backing away. "I think I took care of you 'problem'."

Zalia stayed there for a few moments, watching in horror. When the head was tossed in the dirt, Zalia ran quickly. She went back to where she and Thraeton were staying and just sat there, shivering. She ate a little bit, but after that fright she had little appetite.
Thraeton Fangford (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

Baron pulled off his hat and pushed his hair down, then put it back on. "Good night ladies and gentlemen, you will most certainly sleep tonight."

There was a hand on Zalia's shoulder, but it was just Thraeton "Are you alright? You look ill."

Zalia jumped at the hand that touched her and she stared at him for a moment. "Slayers." she whimpered. "I saw them. One...one touched me. H-he helped me, but I was...I was...so scared..." She grabbed onto Thraeton, clinging to him and shivering. She had been terrified, the poor girl. Thraeton may be a werewolf, but he was safer than a slayer.

"Your lucky, if you were a full fleged Vampire, he probably would have killed you." Thraeton watched the slayer walk into a motel/ pub. "That must be Baron Carnor, a legendary slayer. But not everyone agrees with his tactics."

Zalia sighed a little. "I know...really lucky." She relaxed a little and let go of him. "His tactics? Wh-what do you mean?" Did this 'Baron Carnor' just play with his targets? No, that couldn't be.

"Baron Carnor, was in love with a Vampire. But really? A human and a Vampire, none the less, a Slayer, and Vampire in love? Everyone called him a traitor, a beast lover. She loved him, very much, but she was killed. Now Baron just goes out and collects his rewards for slaying any threats that violates the towns." Thraeton looked around a bit. "No one trusts him for that. He is an outcast. Like the beasts he slays."

Zalia listened to him. "...oh. Wow. So that's how he knew I was only a half blood..." She bit her lip a little, sighing. "...there are too many people who are outcasts. You. Me. Him. He's a human and they don't accept him. We're half-human and they don't accept us. I wish things could change."

"This world is a brutal place, everyone makes a living some how. Even if that means being an outcast." He led her back up to where they stayed last night and cooked some food. He served it then sat down. "Maybe Carnor would help us. Well help you."

Zalia nodded a little. "...I guess so..." She went up with him to where they stayed and started eating. When he mentioned Carnor again, she looked at him. "What do you mean? How could he help me?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Green hills and legends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus