Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"where is your reactor socket located?" Bravo asked wanting to know before they got too close to the ship
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Jaqulynn shrugged. "That's something you'll need to ask Jared."She said.

(who's jared?)

Oop:One of the androids James has.

(oh ok sorry)

Bravo magnetized himself to the hull of the ship holding onto the reactor "go find jared, bring him here"

Jaqulynn nodded, letting go and heading inside the ship. She wandered the ship before finding the Mk. 4, or Jared as he is called. "Jared, I need you to come with me outside."Jaqulynn explained.

Bravo held the reactor tight holding it back from floating away which is what it seemed like it wanted to do. The droids in Bravo's crew had found small ships of their own to pilot, these were progenitor which means they were familiar with the controls to work it and they were rummaging around scavenging technology that could still work which were Bravo's computerized orders to them

Jaqulynn soon returned with a similar-looking android. "Okay I found him, now what?"Jaqulynn asked.

"where is the reactor socket?" Bravo asked Jared as his motors struggled with the reactor but held it in place firmly

"Uh, follow me."Jared said, heading to the air lock.

Bravo followed Jared whilst holding the reactor

Jared walked into the air lock waiting for Bravo to catch up. After the war droid got inside as well, Jared headed to where the Reactor port was.

Bravo followed slowly behind heaving the reactor above his head but making sure it didn't hit the ceiling either

After a few moments the tw ohad arrived in the engine room. Close to the engine was the reactor socket, with the regular ship reactor still plugged in. "Why exactly are we switching the reactor? This one's fine. It'll still possess jumping power for about six or seven galactic standard years."Jared said.

"this one will allow compatibility with progenitor technology I am willing to supply you with" Bravo said as he set down the reactor and walked over to the console

Jared tilted his head. "What kind of technology?"He asked.

"mainly defensive, the general items that will allow you to survive against more aggression than what it couldn't normally stand" Bravo said as he ran a full diagnostics of the reactor before enabling it to supply power

"Uh... you know you can't just glue weapons onto a ship right? You're going to need proper wiring, and circetry, you'll need a socket to plug the weapon into as well."JAred said. And we don't have anything to do that."He added.

"who said anything about weapons?" Bravo said as the drones had returned to his position with cargo bays full of scrapped metals and tech some of which didn't work

Jared followed him confused. "If you aren't hooking up weapons then why swap out the Reactor?"He asked.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus