Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Bravo looked to Alpha "ready weapons" Alpha nodded and the other droids grabbed their pulse rifles off their backs, Alpha and Bravo did the same and sat by the airlock waiting for orders.
Noin Shuler (played by SteamPower_Birb)

"That explains how you moved the movers. Somebody's chronometer must be off though. This battle was lost weeks ago. We have the data we are here to retrieve in any case." as she spoke, the hints of annoyance and other emotions gave way again to monotony. A small, dark grey and silver ship comes from around the old hulk, it's IFF vanishing as it approaches what was apparently the woman's 'home'

Another comm click "Den Grå? Have you gathered anything about their ship yet? Never seen one like it. Sure not a KT design. Also, please ready yours and Lyset for maximum EM minefield dispersion. If they get hostile we can dump and leave. What? Yes have the repair drones begin once I'm fully docked. This feels off."
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

An odd ship IFF appeared on both ships scanners. The ship was Saurosapien in design, indicated by the large wings and crests the ship had, as-well as the 'tail'. However this ship was clearly disabled, just drifting by on the momentum it had been using prior to deactivation.

"What the hell?"James said seeing the ship. He tried to open a comm link to the ship, but it was clear that the ship's back up power had run out already. The hull was scarred with Scorch marks, clearly from laser fire, and powerful lasers at that.

All the droids including Bravo and Alpha left out of the airlock and stood on top of the scout ship, Bravo and the others pulled out their pulse rifles and Bravo contacted James "ready when you are captain"

"Whoa hey, chill. It's just a deactivated vessel."James said. "Alright, Virro, Zoom."James said. A few short beeps were heard before the image of the Saurosapien ship enlarged. James could see the corpse of a Ramphor inside. He let out a sigh. "I don't think anyone's alive on the ship."James said to Bravo.

Bravo signaled for two drones to get two of the movers and pull the damaged vessel over, Bravo, Alpha, and the rest of the few droids launched themselves onto the disabled ship and waited for the movers to detach and let the ship float "Delta, Echo, go search for an intact suitable power source" And like that the two movers left searching for a ship that was mostly intact that still had a working reactor

Oop: Hey if yo two are interested I'm workign on an RP called the Paladin's Court. I have a thread up for it in the Looking for RP board

James watched, not sure what the drones were doing. "What happened to the space ship?"Jal asked. James turned seeing the small android. "Uh.. I don't know. Why don't you go find your older sister and play with her for a little while."James said, trying to block the still enlarged image.

The two movers returned both carrying the one reactor needed, it's glow still bright. The two movers plugged in the reactor and the flood gate for the reactor closed sealing itself so the reactor could not escape. The droids opened the airlock door and all entered before the airlock closed again. Bravo turned on all the flood lights and the rest of the droids headed for certain parts of the ship Alpha came up beside Bravo "Certainly a proud ship isn't it?" Bravo nodded then contacted James "Captain, all systems seem stable, we will have them all returned to operational levels shortly"

ooc~ I'd be interested

Apparently the woman in the other vessel had zoomed in as well, her voice sounding sick "Well that is...unexpected. Den Grå...move us towards the vessel as well. Have the...micro...drones help. Mr. Willow? After this...derelict is handled...plea-" The sudden sound of objects being scattered is heard before her comm cuts off.

A typed message is quickly lasered to the scout ship, the sender listed as the Den Grå's AI "Please forgive her. The captain has a weak stomach. She will be with you again shortly. Grappler drones will assist in recovery.

James activated the ship, sending it forward, stopping by the other vessel.

The seats in the sauro sapien ships were clearly not made for humanoids, being much better fitted to 'horizontals' or aliens who have a horizontal posture rather than vertical. As the ship began to reactivate gravity re activated, with the few floating bodies in the ship landing with a thud. Oddly the Saurosapiens had no wounds on them. There was no damage inside the ship, being a clear sign that they suffered suffocation or depressurization after the ship deactivated.

Oop: The ngo post any ideas, suggestions, or thoughts you might have in the discussion here: http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=13971

The droids took a seat somewhere in what appeared to be a bridge and Bravo happened upon the captains seat. Bravo called upon James "We now have power to all engines, ready to follow when ready"

James prepared to fly off, before another IFF came onto the scanners. The signature was odd to say the least. It wasn't the same as any ship he'd ever come into contact with. "Virro, Identify."James said. A few buzzes were heard. "Virro, Identify."James ordered. The same Buzzes sounded again.

The Den Grå had not fully come along James's ship or the newly reactivated one when the new IFF appeared. In response to the new contact it suddenly pulled away and retreated back towards and inside the dreadnaught it had originally came from. It's own IFF shutting off at the same time as another message to James is sent by the ships AI "Advise you to please retreat immediately and take cover. New IFF is similar to unknown vessels detected leaving this area when we arrived. This ship is not outfitted for heavy combat and will be going silent. For your safety I advise you do as well."

(Noin is still being sick o.o)
Xeres (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

A Comm opened up on the three ships. A purple, blue, and black droid with five yellow optics appeared on their comm screens. "Deactivating your IFF is pointless and illogical. My scanners picked your ship up the moment I entered the sector."The droid said in a monotone voice. "Surrender any and all Progenitor information. If you do not comply you will face annihilation."The droid said. "You and what army?"James asked. Jal whimpered. "What's wrong?"James asked the little droid. She pointed at the windshield. A massive ship, several times larger than all three ships combined. It was clearly a warship, but of completely unknown origin and design. Nothing like the ship was in the Progenitor data banks either.

Oop: I imagine Xeres' ship as looking something like Shockwave's Alt. Mode in War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attachments/transformers-news-rumors/27278825d1328995632-toy-fair-2012-generations-fall-cybertron-toys-pictures-wfc-shockwave-0.jpg

"I believe now is a perfect time to leave, James and unknown ship I am plugging coordinates through to you now on secured progenitor channels that I have linked with both of your ships, be ready to move" Bravo said as his ship began moving forward towards the large warship.
Xeres (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

James nodded. He would've connected to Noin's ship, but jumping while to ships were together was dangerous. Most ships were only calibrated to plot out a course for one ship, not two put together. The massive warship continued to loom, ramming into the husks of the other ships, effortlessly pushing them aside.

The Den Grå moved outside the dreadnaught again, the woman's voice coming over the comms "Data received. Mr. Willow, would you and your war droid friends go ahead? We will follow shortly after we finish up." On Den Grå Noin was helping to set the EM mine dispensers for the best coverage.

Den Grå had two twin heavy EML railguns on her wingtips, but they only had a effect against unshielded targets. In this case though it wold be futile to fight. Instead she planned to drop the EM mines in a attempt to at least disrupt this new enemy before making a jump. That was the plan anyways. She had no idea how well it would go in practice.

"Aright. Bravo, you ready?"James asked. Two large canons came from the front end of the Warship. The weapons were un identifiable, firing warning shots at a relatively intact dreadnaught, sheering through it. "If you do not surrender Progenitor data immediately, you will be destroyed."The droid said.

"jumping in 3...2...1... now!" Bravo said and his ship disappeared to the coordinates he had sent James and Noin

James jumped at the same time. The ships cannon opened fire on James' and Bravo' ships, fortunately missing as the ships warped.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus