Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Noin Shuler (played by SteamPower_Birb)

On the Den Grå alarms blared loudly even after the turrets calmed down. All the while Noin simply stood and 'watched' the destruction, mainly preoccupied with cleaning her eyes and looking for her glasses, seemingly undisturbed by the destruction outside "Really? Great. Lots of work to be done. Please go see if the drones are done cleaning up then go to the hanger..." she point straight back through the doorway James had entered through "...straight back down the hall and grab me another helmet. On the immediate right when you walk through the door. One of those odd tin cans tried to cave my face in. Scratched me but killed my helmet. Get that and the pair of goggle with it. Then I can see what's going on. Be quick about it too."
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

James nodded heading off. After a few minutes he returned, handing Noin the helmet and goggles.

"Okay. What if James's ship can't power them?"Jaqulynn asked.
CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"then you must either abandon ship and allow transport in one of our progenitor vessels, or I could attempt a reactor transfer from one of the debris ships"

"I don't think James is just going to ditch his ship"Jaqulynn said, looking at the Rail turrets, which were, thankfully, no longer firing. Atleast not in her general direction.

"which is why we need to transfer reactors" Bravo said as he opened the airlock

"Would I be able to help with the transfer at all?"Jaqulynn asked.

"Are you able to connect to a polymorphic plug and reroute power to where it is not leaving the reactor at all?" Bravo said as he walked along the metal halls of the Agamemnon

"....no...."Jaqulynn said, only now realizing how helpless she is with advanced technology.

" then just follow my lead " Bravo said entering the reactor room, three moderate sized reactors all plugged in and a console along side each of them "Get to the other console and type exactly what I tell you" Bravo said stationing himself at one of the two working consoles

Jaqulynn nodded, going to the other one Bravo had pointed out.

"now type in the letters, Alpha, Foxtrot, India, and Delta then the numerals, 3, 1, 7, 5" Bravo said as he typed the characters in on his console

Jaqulynn did the same. "So what will this code sequence do?"She asked.

"it deactivates power routing enabling us to disconnect the reactor without too much trouble"
Bravo said walking up to his reactor and unplugging the first of two sockets

Jaqulynn nodded. "Is there anything else I can help with?"She asked. Even if she didn't want to, she couldn't help but ask after having been given an order, it was part of her programming that she hoped James would go in and disable in the future.

"since you have stabilizer rockets implemented into your system, you will have to lug one of these back to the ship" Bravo said decoupling the second polymorphous socket and lifting the reactor checking the bottom

"Well, once we get it out into space that shouldn't be a problem."Jaqulynn said, looking at teh reactor.

"get back to the main console, and open the rear blast door" Bravo said holding the reactor above his head his motors struggling to hold it

Jaqulynn nodded. "Blast doors opening" She said, opening the blast doors.

Bravo got off to a running start once the blast doors had opened and with the strength of his motors he pushed himself with the reactor out of the Agamemnon to get it to the scout ship

Jaqulynn followed, activating her jets. She grabbed onto the reactor, dragging it over to the ship.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus