Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Noin Shuler (played by SteamPower_Birb)

"Plasma based weapon? Must be. Den Grå begin minefield dispersal along with jamming. Activate ODF and emission sinks. Then retreat to point Delta in the debris field. Would you kindly put plenty of debris between us and those cannons before jumping. Once we away please prepare me some tea and decent attire. I want out of my flight suit."

With those orders the Den Grå begins dispersing thousands of small bomblet like mines, some adhering to the destroyed ships in the area, others simply floating. Each mine would triggered localized EMP pulse, aimed at disrupting and temporarily stopping enemy ships. With extremely large numbers scattered about they could cause havoc. Being a form of smart weapon the mines knew not to detonate because of the Den Grå, who continued to disperse them until it reached point delta, only stopping so as to build up the charge needed to jump. This was why Noin wanted plenty of debris between her and the hostile ship, Den Grå was practically defenseless in that state.
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

The canons aimed at the Den Gra, and opened fire. The blasts weren't plasma. They seemed to be lasers, shearing through the debris. Some of the mines were cut in half or other wise destrpyed with out detonating.
CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Bravo and the rest of his droid crew jumped into a nebula which had wreckage everywhere that looked similar to that of the homeworld Vay but much larger, some were the size of super capital ships and they were only what looked to be pieces of much larger ships. Bravo looked upon the wreckage and all that came out of him was "...Agamemnon..."

"Damn...."James said after he exited the jump. Jal whimpered, having stayed on the bridge. Unlike the others she was much closer to other machines, rather than people. Seeing all these destroyed ship, that no doubt had people on them, was like walking into a room full of butchered corpses to the little droid.

Bravo's ship moved along the debris heading towards the largest piece of debris which had a name encrusted on it's side that said 'Agamemnon' the large piece of debris had pieces of sparks jumping off of its sides at various times, there were signs of power to the ship but it wasn't for certain.

After a few minutes and without warning the Den Grå suddenly arrives, long grizzly gashes cut along her starboard side and a deep one across the upper side, the shot having taken the auxiliary bridge with it. Noin's voice came over the radio "Den Grå is not answering. She won't answer me. Why can't I see...face kind of hurts...hello?" her voice had a flat, hollow ring to it. It wasn't immediately clear if she was hurt or not. She seemed more concerned about her ship.

"Hey, I'm connecting my ship to yours okay?"James said flying towards the Den Gra. Connectors, often refered to as 'Space corridors' extended from the side of James's ship.

The starboard docking ring on the Den Grå was simply gone, though a bulk head had clearly shut to seal the ship. The port side was intact and easily connected to James's ship's connectors. The corridor on the other side of the airlock was a mess, it looked like the gravity was off, debris floating randomly around as extensive damage was evident. What looked like part of a combat droid was amongst the first notable pieces though.

James put on a space suit, just in case the he needed it, grabbing an extra for Noin. "Jaqulynn, come to the bridge please."James said into the comm links. The female droid arrived shortly after he called her. "You wished to see me ma-James?"Jaqulynn asked. "You're in charge of the ship while I'm gone. Alright?"James said. Jaqulynn nodded, before James headed off into the ship corridor. Jaqulynn heard quiet whimpering and noticed Jal looking at the screen that shwoed the various destroyed ships floating around. "Oh no..."She said. "Jal, come here sweetie."She said, hugging onto the smaller droid trying to comfort her.

After a while of traveling among all the debris Bravo's ship went off the radar and there was no radio contact from the droids either, it was as if the ship just vanished

After a few moments James entered Noin's ship. He looked around, planning to find the woman. "Bravo? Are you there?"Jaqulynn asked once she noticed Bravo's ship seemed to just vanish.

Bravo's communications had nothing but static, there was no Bravo, no alpha, and no message, his ship, crew, and Bravo himself had disappeared going towards the wreckage of the Agamemnon

"Hello?!"Jaqulynn called. "Oh no...." She said. "J-James, Bravo's not answering!"Jaqulynn said over the comms.

Further inside her ship, down the main corridor of the ship a heavy fight had occurred. several more destroyed droid floating down the halls mixed with various smaller armed grappler drones, considering they matched the aesthetics of the Den Grå they must have belonged to it. A small number of drones float around, collecting their brothers and other debris A panel on the right side of the hallway indicated which parts of the ship still contained oxygen. The forward bridge and rear hanger seemed to be the only two that did. Visible down the hall, near the door marked 'bridge' a partially shattered helmet floated aimlessly along with a bloody lab coat

"Okay, I'll check it out when I get back on the ship"James responded, heading down the halls, avoiding the drones collecting the other robots. "Please hurry."Jaqulynn said. James had soon ogtten into the bridge. He glanced around for Noin, not sure what to expect her to look like.

The bridge layout was double decked style, with the captains chair and sensor operator's on the highest platform. The entrance to the bridge was on the lowest of the two levels. From the upper level a rather large wrench comes sailing down into the floor. The source of the impromptu throwing weapon was leaned out over the center railing, a rather young looking, red headed woman in a black and gold flightsuit. There was a bleeding wound on her forehead, some of which had run into her eyes which would her explain her comments over the radio "Off my ship you walking tin can. Get!"

"You okay?"James asked, not sure what the woman was talking about.

"Yes, your the other one. Thought you where another tin can. My head hurts, I've been bounced around my own bridge and Den Grå will not respond. I don't know why..." as she speaks she fishes around in a thigh pocket and pulls out a respirator like device. Placing it to her mouth she takes a deep breathe before continuing, sounding better and more coherent then she had on the radio "To much excitement. Are the drones still operating outside? I'd check but my main terminal is in my cabin...but it's locked down. Might try the auxiliary bridge. her connection to the bridge might just be cut...I don't know."

"Uh, yeah the non-damaged drones are still functioning."James said. "Is Den Gra an AI?"He asked.

Waving a hand around "An AI? she's not Just a AI. She's as sentient as me or you. My best friend and companion. If her drones are working then she's ok and can begin repairs." pulling herself over the railing of her platform she floats down and 'lands' on the floor, even if she can't see hardly at all. It gave the impression that she did this type of move rather often "Lost my glasses too. What sections have oxygen still? Besides this room..."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus