Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"It enables for things like the progenitor cloaking field, the scrambler, and a few other little pieces of tech that will improve ship wide performance"
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

"Okay. Uh.. where exactly are we going to be going?"Jared asked.

"deeper into the progenitor homeworlds, we must learn what happened to the Oracle" Bravo said as Alpha and the other entered in the room saluting Bravo "We found some remnants of what we believe are useful technological devices" Alpha said and Bravo nodded "good"

"Hmm... I think we should wait for James to get back before we go anywhere."Jared said.

"agreed" Bravo said and finished on the control panel and turned around as he stood in front of the panel "Alpha what techs did you find?" Alpha brought up a list from the salvage drone "well... most of them are broken but can be repaired however we did find a modulator, which helps stabilize power between all systems needed at any given time, and..." Alpha kept talking about each individual working tech and between all them the few working pieces were a modulator, an extra gyro, and a tiny repair drone and a controller for it

Oop: C'mon Noin, Why u no post DX

"Would there be any trouble on the way?"Jared asked.

"on the way towards finding the Oracle there might, some Progenitor movers, and drone ships sometimes do not always follow protocol and their systems become corrupt without the Oracle in range and they attack anything they see moving, which is why we will need some of these technologies"

Jared nodded. "Seems reasonable enough I guess."He said.

"A mere scout ship cannot do all of the work without some assistance" Bravo said as Alpha turned around and left the room

Oop: I'm going to wait for Noin.

(ok)
Noin Shuler (played by SteamPower_Birb)

((sorry about the wait, recently started night shifts. threw everything off))

Pulling the goggles on her head followed by the helmet Noin sighs "There. Now let me take a look at the dam...age..." she had pulled up a general status display from one of the bridge terminals "...oh Den Grå. How did this happen? Auxiliary bridge is just gone." a loud popping noise comes from the bridge speakers that halts her stream of words followed by a female voice "He hit me Dr. Shuler. That blighter hit me with stealth systems on! That should not have happened. Also Mørket is ready for flight. Lynset's plasma web launcher is being exchanged for the combat unit and will be ready with-in the hour. Mr. Willow will you please take Dr. Shuler to your ship while repairs are under way?""

"Of course."James said. "Uh, right this way."James said, heading to his ship. "Also, hows the AI know my name?"James asked.

"True."JAred said. "Anything I can help with?"He asked.

"Thank you my dear Den Grå. Let me know when it is ready. I want all effort on repairs after that." Walking with James she shrugs,"She's as sentient as you or me but smarter then both of us. When I installed the Hawk+ upgrade I removed her shackles. Since I operate alone I needed someone to be able to help me independently and offer honest opinions and conversations. To think for themselves. Den Grå is just that. Did you know she likes rock music? My ship likes earth rock music and has a tendency to mischievous when left to her own devices. Like when she was in that dreadnaughts hulk when you arrived."

Down the hallway the small drones from before still worked at cleaning up and repair the ship. Walking by one of the enemy droids she pointed to a drone with B-thirteen stamped on it's casing "B-thirteen please get this thing and the rest of them to the tech labs isolation room and lock them there. I'll look at them later." As they walked past a section of hull opened to space a ray of sunlight landed on her helmets faceplate, which quickly turns a pale golden color that obscures her face. Everything about her operation was high-tech. Just who is she? Of course the AI had called her Dr. Shuler, but nobody had seen or heard from her in years. It was assumed she was long dead.

Bravo shook his head "I can finish things here, you may go and wait for James to come back, this will only take a few minutes more" Bravo said still tinkering with the Reactor diagnostics getting it past the malware the scout ship had installed

"Sounds kinda like what I did with Jaqulynn and the drones that came with her."James said. He glanced around the ship at the various repair bots hovering around. "So what are you doing out here all on your own?"James asked. "Well, alone save for the A- er- ship. What's your ship's name?"JAmes asked.

Jared nodded, walking out of the engine room.

"Den Grå. The ship was already named that before the upgrade and she decided to take the name herself. Now as for why I'm out here with only Den Grå? Exactly what I said I was doing. Scavenging something useful or new." Watching the drones as well she shrugs once more "Didn't want anyone else being hurt. That and I do well on my own....with Den Grå's help of course. These little ones that run all over the ship are pretty versatile. I rarely have to do maintenance myself."

James nodded. He looked over seeing that they were approaching the Ship Bridge(Forgot the other name I gave it XD). "Hey, Jaqulynn. Is the bridge clean?"James asked over the comms. "Yes it is. Are we expecting company?"Jaqulynn responded. "Alright good."James responded.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus