Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Bravo walked to the far end of the ship and then started running towards the scout ship, as he got into a close range of the ship he leaped off the open deck and gripped himself onto the surface of the ship then turned around waiting for the other droid
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Jaqulynn did the same. After landing, Jaqulynn directed he punched in the code o nthe key pad and the airlock opened, allowing her and CD inside.

Bravo stepped into the scout ship and noticed it was roomier than it had looked "there is mo...ore...ore movement space tha...an...an I first expected" Bravo had said while looking around the cabin

"My matser likes to have alot of space. He's kind of claustrophobic, and sticking him in some tiny tight halled ship in space would drive him nuts."Jaqulynn explained, heading to the bridge. The alien had a puzzled look on his face when he saw Jaqulynn return with another droid over one of the security cameras. "There aren't any organic survivors?"He asked himself.

Bravo looked to Jaqulynn waiting for her to move along that way he could follow, Bravo even gestured an arm forward for Jaqulynn to move

Jaqulynn headed down the hallways. They were incredibly spacious, clearly being designed with large aliens in mind. After a short walk the pair arrived at the bridge. "Master, I'm back."Jaqulynn said. The alien looked over his shoulder seeing CD and Jaqulynn. He hopped up and approached the two. "Jaqulynn, you can change into something more comfortable if you want."the Alien said. "But I'm not sup-"."Jaquie, I bought you, you don't have to follow your creator's rules anymore."The alien said. Jaqulynn gave a nod, before walking off. The alien directed his attention at CD. "Uh, hello. I'm James, nice to meet you."He said, holding out a hand.

"I am CD-407B but you may call me Bravo" Bravo said saluting as was in his codex which told him to do so "I was being transported the world of Vay to be used in the war effort to defend my creators homeworld."

JAmes was vaguely surprised when CD saluted. He may have been a police officer on Earth, having been raised there, but he didn't really consider himself a soldier. Especially now that he had left and was more or less just open for hire. "Uh...you don't need to salute me Bravo. Not military or anything like that."James said. After a few moments Jaqulynn returned. She had a more organic look to her, having pale ksin, long black hair, and a tuft of black fur at the end of her tail. She was also wearing a cotton v-neck shirt, a black leather half jacket, and a pair of tight grey jeans.

Oop: http://toram159.deviantart.com/art/Jaqulynn-dump-482346336 here's my design for Jaqulynn if my descrpition wasn't too good, or if you'd prefer a visual representation over a description.

Bravo put his arm down and began looking around the cabin again "this technology looks similar to what i'm used to, what codex does the ship use?" Bravo asked

"Codex? Uh.. I dunno. Uh the Earth Codex I guess?"James said. He never really paid attention to the codex stuff. "Yes, we do use the Earth Codex."Jaqulynn interjected.

"is that codex directly linked to your ship or is it on the planet surface?" Bravo wanted to know how well they were advanced to technology compared to a progenitor.

"The official Codex is kept safe on Earth. But it has multiple digital and physical copies, distributed to any Earth born pilot."Jaqulynn said informatively. By this point in her existence she'd already surpassed her main programming, something that greatly worried Beatrice, her creator.

but no ship has it's own separate codex different from earths?" Bravo wanted to know more about the earthlings technological support but for the time being Bravo could wait to answer his own questions

"Some Earth ships have their own codex, but most don't. I don't believe my master has one of his own."Jaqulynn said. "Note to self, get Jaqulynn to quite calling me master."JAme smumbled under his breath. "Uh, you were heading to a planet called Vay, right?"James asked.

"cor..or..or..orrect" Bravo said and nodded

"I don't know where the planet is, but if you'd be able to plot a course to I'd be happy to take you there."James said. "Hopefully we won't run into who ever destroyed your ship."James said.

"My transports codex came with the coordinates" Bravo said as a holoscreen appeared from his chest plate and Bravo started linking the scout ship in with the transports codex.

"Well then. That's good."James said. "I'm going to go check on the other JLW units i that's okay master."Jaqulynn said. "Go ahead, and please stop calling me master."JAmes said. Jaqulynn nodded before heading off.

The scout ships screens began popping up with all the coordinates of progenitor planets, and they all focused on the planet Vay's coordinates, an extra effect of Bravo linking the transports codex to the scout ships was that all the information was now open to anyone on the scout ship

"Alright, well guess we can head off now."James said getting back into the seat. He fired up the engines and the ship began to move, slowly building up speed, and heading off to Vay.

Jaqulynn walked into the rec room, seeing an android similar in appearance to her android form, though this one was designed with a more masculine build. "What are you doing?"Jaqulynn asked. The android looked over its shoulder. "Oh, hey. Playing a virtual game."It responded.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus