Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously)

[Accessing data logs]...
\ Error //
Data Drive lost or malfunctioning cannot access...
rerouting to secondary Data Drive...
Secondary Data Drive found...
Drone CD-407B activated...
Welcome Home...

The Combat drone's eyes light up as it steps out of it's pod, however instead of being at what it could call home, it was orbiting an unknown planetoid. Half of the transport that was carrying the Drone and several other models had been ripped away and was taken into a planets gravitational pull instead of it's planned destination. for some odd reason the other drones could not activate, the bridge must have been disabled or destroyed in which the secondary data core must have taken control and could only wake up one drone alone. CD-407B began walking around the deck scanning the damaged parts for a possible explanation for what had happened, however a new presence interrupted him. A small scouting ship had spotted the wrecked transport ship and it looked to be searching for a crew, CD-407B stood still waiting for a comm signal or something from the scout to know it could communicate with him.
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

A comm signal was sent out to the wrecked ship. On the scouting ship was an odd alien. It vaguely resembled a human, but had a few distinctions. First off it only had four digits on its hands and feet, aswell as black claws on its hands, second it had long pointed elf-like ears, third it had a tail, and finally it had cat-like eyes, nose, and teeth. "This is the Scouting vessel Kiklopias 4. Is there anyone aboard? Please respond."He said. "Master, could I suggest sending me outside to search for survivors? As you know, servant androids can survive in the vacuum of space."And android said. It was shiny grey, with a screen that had a set of bright green eyes on it. The android had a few similar traits to the alien, having three digits on each hand, and a tail. It had a pair of crests on the side of its head, mimicking ears.
CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

CD-407B caught the transmission and it began moving to the nearest airlock, it began transmitting a message of it's own, however it was a digital message not voiced so it could only be read on a console "Transport compromised, Data Core lost, one survivor" was the repeated message. CD-407B pried open the airlock and viewed the planet below his wrecked ship, the Droid stepped onto the open deck of his ruined transport and stared at the beautiful view of the planet he orbited.

The Alien had a confused look on its face. "What?"He asked. "Master, please let me go out there and help. I can grab a space suit for the survivor if we need to. I do know how to put it on, and can help the survivor get inside of it."The Servant android said. "I don't think the space suit will be necessary. It sounded cybernetic."The alien said. The Droid nodded. "Go get it and bring it back here. We can figure out what it said then."The Alien said. The droid nodded, heading to the air-lock. "Hey, watch out for any space debrii okay?"He said. The droid nodded walking into the air-lock, securing the hatch before opening the door to space. It walked outside, managing to cling to the hull with magnetized feet.

The droid looked to the scout ship to see it cling to the hull, it stood there with no reaction. It's metal plating looked old but it was shiny as if newly made, it's serial tag was printed on it's chest "CD-407B" was it's serial tag and most likely what it was called by. The droid turned around and walked back inside the wreckage of the transport and closed the airlock door.

The servant droid managed to cross over to the Ship wreck, looking at the Airlock. She managed to pry it open before squeezing. "Excuse me!"It called, hoping to get CD's attention.

CD was salvaging what it could from the inside before turning around to look at the droid, a closer examination of CD would pinpoint that it was battle worthy, not to mention the large pulse rifle mounted on it's back, although it did not seem to have flight capabilities "yes?" the Droid asked, an odd double toned vocalizer which would imply it was using an outdated model of voice chips in turn meant this droid was old but still durable.

"Why are you on this ship wreckage?"The Droid asked tilting its head.

"I was issued to this transport... for the def..def...defense of my creators homewor...wor...world" CD responded turning back around salvaging circuits, metal plates, and other devices it could use later on.

"You're a battle droid?"The droid asked confused. The battle droids it was familiar with looked far different, being much larger, and easily less humanoid. "You look more like a security droid to me."It added.

"what is the cur..ur..urrent date?" the droid asked, needing to know how much time had past

"I don't know. On my planet it is the year 346798. On the 20th month, on the 43rd day."The droid said. "But I know the galaxy doesn't have a universal date to it."The droid added.

The droid stored everything it gathered into it's storage compartment and turned back around to face the other droid "which planetoid is this?"

"I don't know."The droid responded. "I'm not programmed with any planetary data in my hard drive. What's your name?"It asked.

"my na...name is not import...ort...tant to you" CD said and walked over to the airlock once more.

"Well then what am I going to call you?"The droid asked following CD.

"just call me Bra...Bravo" the droid said opening the airlock door as the rustic noise echoed through the entire ship

The droid nodded."You may call me Jaqulynn."JAqulynn said following CD.

Oop: Could I introduce my character Xeres sometime in the future? So far from what I understand about CD, Xeres would be a sort of dark antithesis to CD being a war droid the never got to be used in the war he was made for, but fried his emotion chips and became a mercenary for hire to give himself a new purpose in life.

(sure why not)

The old war droid stepped outside and looked around "perhaps no...ow..ow is the time to tell yo...ou...ou that I cannot fly like you can"

"I can't fly. I jumped from the ship to here"Jaqulynn said. "But if you need some help crossing I have a multitude of aliens stored in my data banks, and I'm certain atleast one of them would be able to push you over to the ship."Jaqulynn offered.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus