Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"the main flagship of all the fleets, and the holder of all knowledge, it is the catalyst of the progenitors fail safe and it is missing" Bravo said tapping away at the holo screen searching for any remnants of the progenitor fleet, the only thing left were five progenitor drones haulers/miner drones to be more precise Mover1.jpg
"well good to know some of the mining fleet survived" Bravo said as he called the Movers to his position
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

James waited for the mining ships to arrive, unlocking the ship connectors(I see those as a series of hallways that connect small ships together to allow someone to walk between them in space, or to keep the two ships together.)

Bravo tapped into one of the miners camera recordings and saw a small clip of the main battle, the proceeded onto the comm and spoke something in an ancient language and one of the mining ships docked, Bravo proceeded towards the airlock

(alright I got school tomorrow see you later)

Oop: Night

James followed Bravo. He didn't notice Jal was following as well.

Bravo waited for the progenitor to enter from the airlock, to no surprise the only thing to enter from the airlock was a drone much older than Bravo, it looked degraded and rustic. Bravo saluted the drone and said "welcome aboard Alpha". Alpha stood shorter than Bravo but similar in design, the only difference was that Alpha had a larger backpack style to him instead of Bravo.

"So Can I assume you saw what happened?"James asked Alpha. Unbeknownst to most everyone in the room, Jal was hiding barely out of view, looking at Alpha.

Alpha nodded his head "the dam...am..am...amage was massive, the en...en...en...entire fleet was decim...im...imated" Bravo turned to Alpha "what happened to the Oracle?" Alpha pointed to his back "The Or...Or...Oracle was taken to a...a...a...a safe destin...in..ination"

"You have it with you?"James asked. "What's an Oracle?"Jal asked herself in her head. She would've come out and asked, but the presence of a new Droid was putting her off from doing so.

Alpha shook his head "n...n...no I do no..no..not" Alpha said shaking his head "Where is it?" Bravo asked and Alpha shook his head "I was not told, there are archives still remaining on the planet, I will send the remaining movers to retrieve the information from the archives"

"Is there anyone those archives will need to be delivered to?"James asked.

Alpha nodded "Since Bravo is the newest unit here and obviously the strongest, the archives will go to Bravo" Bravo nodded "we must find the Oracle"

"Where would the Oracle be sent to?"James asked.

Alpha shrugged "somewhere not on the star maps, a place where no man has seen before that only Progenitors have"

"Would you be able to give us an educated guess at where to make the jump?"James asked.

Alpha pulled up a holo map and pointed to seven different destinations where the Oracle could pop up "These sevens areas have not been explored by any other race besides Progenitor, and no others know of it's contents" Bravo looked upon the holo map "why is the one destination red?" Alpha shook his head "That is where we are now..."
Noin Shuler (played by SteamPower_Birb)

A unexpected soft but monotonous voice comes over open comm channels "Den Grå? Den Grå sweetie? Why did you not tell me we had company on the far side of the field? I told you to let me know. They did What? Really? Very interesting. I wonder how they could have...I am? they can? Why..." Though no other voice could be heard it was clear that whoever the voice belonged too had accidentally flicked on her open communications. Soon a Unknown IFF appears from behind a destroyed hulk

James walked over to the Comms terminal, activating it. "Who is this?"He asked, hoping to get a response. "Are you responsible for this destruction?"He asked.

Bravo and Alpha were standing behind James both listening in. The Movers returned to the scouting ship and the Archives was uploaded into Bravo's memory banks where he could review any information he needed, afterwards the Movers docked with the ship one by one and droids were lining up inside the airlock waiting for orders.
Noin Shuler (played by SteamPower_Birb)

"Why the...really? Are you stupid?! Why would I do this?! I'm a scientist and engineer, don't ask stupid quest-...just a moment" the voice had gained a subtle hint of annoyance near the end before the click of a channel change could be heard.

On a separate channel, one close enough to the one she had just been on that the conversation could be heard "Den Grå! Den Grå stop what you are doing and get out of that dreadnaught right now! What have I told you about going inside? Don't give me that. Now hurry up..."

With little warning a light grey ship emerged from a gaping hole in the hulk the unknown IFF was behind, this one also reading unknown. another click "Sorry about that. Den Grå tends to forget wander. Call me Havoc. I've been running a tech salvage from the debris field. Interesting stuff out here. Who are you?"

"James Willow. General Delivery man. A War droid I picked up requested to come here to help some war."James said. "And I'm sure he'd be greatful if you stop scavanging the tech from these ships. They were his allies and they just lost a battle, resulting in the planet being destroyed."James said, with his tone taking a slightly more annoyed tone.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus