Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Bravo took his pulse rifle off his back and tossed it across the room "I do not mean harm" he said sticking out a hand to help the little one up
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Jal stood up on her own keeping her distance from Bravo. Of all the models of JLW she was so far the most advanced, being able to replicate much more than the four droids. "W-who are you?"She stammered.

"I am a temporary droid aboard your ship, I won't be here long" he said keeping a calm stance trying not to scare her more than she already was.

"Wh-where did you come from?"She asked with her voice trembling.

"I came from a damaged transport, I was the only thing moving" he said taking a few steps back trying to make distance to calm the little one

"What happened to your ship?"Jal asked tilting her head, with her shyness being somewhat overcome by her curiosity.

"I do not know, I was offline when it had happened, I came online when your ship found me" he said sitting down

"Why was it damaged?"She asked, plopping down on the floor aswell.

"I assume it was kinetic or explosive damage, there was no plasma damage anywhere, but my transport was torn apart and I was its sole survivor" he said

"Kinetic?"Jal asked having never heard the term used.

Bravo held a finger up and pointed to it "bullets" he said and put his finger down

"Oh."Jal said."Well, why'd they do that?"She asked

"they are my enemy, they want to do that" Bravo said getting up from his feet

"Why are they your enemy?"Jal asked. She really didn't have much conversation to make other than asking questions.

"I do not know, I was never told, only ordered to terminate" he said as he left the engineering bay and headed for the bridge.

Jal got up and followed after Bravo with her fear of him having completely diminished.

When Bravo entered the bridge he accessed his holo screen and punched in the code to exit hyperspace, the ship stopped in orbit of a dead planet, the entire surface was either burning or charred and Bravo could only stare at the wreckage of all the mixture of different ships floating as debris around the dead planet. The was one small signal coming from one of the wreckage's but all Bravo could do was stare at his dead home

James' eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "Holy shit..."He said. He knew wars could get pretty damn nasty, but he'd never seen one actually kill a planet, atleast not like this.

"my...my home... it's burning..." Bravo said as he scrolled through all the connections with the help of the transports codex information, not a single life was left, but the one signal was what triggered Bravo's tenacity again and he took manual control of the ship to move towards the wreckage where the signal was coming from "most of these ships are Progenitor technology, but... where's the oracle?"

"Oracle?"James asked.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus