Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

CD-407B (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Bravo stood in the bridge looking over his own personal console, he scrolled through the information from the transport making sure it was all transferred to the scout ship, so far it all had been and it looked clean. Bravo began scrolling through the cameras and came upon one of the cargo containers, he starred at it knowing he could not have saved it, Bravo kept starring at the one cargo container on the his own personal view screen
The Willow Family (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T)

Oop: The cargo crates Bravo is staring at aren't on the scouting ship right?

"Why are you in your organic form?"It asked. "Ma-James said that we didn't have to follow Beatrice's rules anymore, and that we were free to take whatever form we chose"Jaqulynn explained. The droid she was speaking too seemed surprised. "We can?"He asked. Jaqulynn nodded. Without question the Droid's nanites shifted, taking an organic form similar to Jaqulynn's, though it was different. Obviously it was male, but its traits seemed to be more inspired by James, have brown hair, birght green eyes whcih weren't really changeable. "And make sure to put some clothes on."Jaqulynn said, before heading off to find the other three JLW units.

(yes the crates are not on the scout ship, they are still on the transport)

Bravo turned his view screen off and left the bridge afterwards, he made his way towards the rec room from what it could tell from the schematics he could find of the ship itself

The JLW Mk. 3 was also in the Rec room. It looked much more like Jaqulynn's Droid mode, though was much more efficient in design. Its chassis were smaller and thinner, being silver, with gold trimming. This was the model Beatrice had originally planned to have mass produced, had a major flaw in it's AI not appeared. "Jenny?"Jaqulynn called. The droid looked up at Jaqulynn, giving a wave. "Hey."She said.

Bravo entered the rec room and looked around, it was different than what he had expected but still able to serve the same purpose as was needed "earthling construction always confused me, it never makes any sense why the way things are"

The droid Jaqulynn had been speaking to moments ago entered the room, wearing a long sleaved black and purple striped shirt with a hood under a white shirt with a stripe running down the outside of the sleeves, aswell as a stripe running around the shirt at the bottom of it. He was wearing a pair of lounge pants as well. "Uh... who are you?"He asked when he noticed CD.

"I am CD-407B also known as Bravo" Bravo said as he kept looking around the rec room

"I'm Jake. Uh, where'd you come from?"Jake asked.

"If you want to you can turn into your organic form."Jaqulynn said to Jenny. "We can? Didn't Ms. Beatrice say that we-"Jenny said, before being cut off."James said we didn't have to follow her rules anymore."Jaqulynn said.

"I came from a destroyed transport which had drifted into orbit above the planet you came from, we are now headed towards Vay the planet I was being sent to to support the war effort"

Jake tilted his head. "You were floating above Earth? We left that planet a couple weeks ago, how come I'm only seeing you now?"He asked.

Jenny's nanites shifted soon taking a form that vaguely looked like a younger Jaqulynn. The main differences being that Jenny's bangs hung down over her right eye, covering it. Her bangs were the same shade of green as her eyes. Surprisingly she made clothes with her transformation, wearing a green shirt with black sleeves, one of the sleeves hung off her shoulder. She was wearing a pair of blue jean shorts over a set of yellow and black striped leggings, with a pair of black and yellow sneakers. She had a yellow and black striped arm warmer on her left arm, and a green one with a black wristband on the right arm. She had a yellow choker around ehr neck, and a yellow bandanna tied around her head.

"I have been in the bridge making sure all the information from the data core had been retrieved from the transport before I were to leave the bridge"

"Okay..."Jake said, before returning to the seat he was sitting in a few minutes ago.

"Do you know where Jal and Jared are?"Jaqulynn asked. Jenny shook her head. "I assume Jal is with Jared where ever they are.

Bravo walked out of the rec room into the hallway and began wandering around the ship drawing a blueprint of it in his systems so he didn't have to use the schematics from the ship

Jaqulynn wandered off from Jenny, who remained where she was. She always felt a bit isolated from the others. The fact that her personality chip had glitched and split sections of her personality off into their own separate AI's didn't really help.

Bravo came upon the engineering room, where the ships energy reactor and engine systems were located, he looked around observing all the tech around him

Jal was also in the engineering room, hiding out of view from Bravo. She was in her organic form. She had a similar outfit to Jenny, only the shirt was pink, didn't hang off her shoulder, she wore a denim skirt, and her leggings were bright pink and not striped. She had freckels on her face and upper body. Her hair was pulled into pig tails, and her hair was blonde.

Bravo was scanning the room, his sight did not see anything so he continued to observe the machines in the engineering room

Jal peeked out from her hiding spot at Bravo. Of all the JLW units she was easily the smallest, being designed to resemble a child. She was designed after Beatrice noticed JLW Mk.2's, or Jake's, personality core seemed to be less worried about being a servant droid, and mroe interested in caring for children and animals, and was made to be a sort of Baby sitter.

the moment the small one peeked out Bravo slowly approached her and knelt down to get down to her height "why do you hide?" he asked

Jal yelped, falling backwards when Bravo suddenly approached.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Progenitor Legacy (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus