Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

Fal pat his back. "Well I guess we'll have them anyway. But don't go half cocked and shoot anything. Don't be jumpy and shoot Jeremy." He says opening the car door.
"Oh dude, come on. I'm a seasoned homicide detective." Traxton explained. "Those robots may freak me out, but I got enough control over myself not to open fire when a civilian is in front of me." Traxton explained.

Fal looks out the window. "You sure? Especially after that time we where in the old place and you had that 'incident'."
"Hey, I'll be fine man. Trust me." Traxton said, getting in the car.

"Then I suggest we head home. Get a rest for the afternoon. Last thing we need to do is start nodding off."
"Agreed." Traxton said as they returned home. Once home the two went to bed. Several hours later they'd woken up, got ready and went to the pizzeria.

November 9th 1987
Monday 12:05 AM

That night Fal and Traxton headed to the Pizzeria. Being let in by Jeremy they went into his office with him. Jeremy sat back on his chair and took the camera terminal in hand. He showed them the camera system and let them go.
"Ok so you two think you'll be ok? I'll be here on the cameras so if anything is about I can tell you." Jeremy says seemingly falling for his own beliefs again. Fal nods and taps the desk.
"Don't worry we'll be fine. A couple or slow moving robots won't do much." He says getting his torch in hand and shining it down the hall. "After you." He motions Traxton.
"Oh boy. The robots creep me out enough during day. Can't wait to see 'em at night!" Traxton said with mock joy. He left the room, getting out his flashlight as well and shining it down the hall.

The main hallway here was like in the day. Empty and branching off into four other rooms. The party rooms where all empty as Fal went in to look at one. One which had three paper plate dolls. "Cute." He chuckles as he shines the torch around.
Traxton walked further down the hall. He shined the light to his left, seeing the doors to the storage room. Mostly out of curiosity, he peeked in. As he expected, he saw the withered older animatronics slumped over against the walls. "Seriously, why don't they put you guys in a storage building or something?" Traxton asked himself as he left the storage room. "Hey, Fal. I'm going to the main room." Traxton announced, before walking off to the main hall of the building.

"If you say so. I'm going to check out these old ones for a minute." Fal says walking into that room. The old ones where surely not in presentable fashion. Plus from what Fal had read up on they had a someone who worked on them. Maybe it was easier to store these ones here for now. These thoughts ran through his mind. Meanwhile Traxton was making his way into the main room. The full room was dimmed and smelt oddly of dust considering it was active today. The animatronics on stage stared forward in a deathly silence.
"Jesus... and I thought you guys were creepy enough during the day." Traxton said as he went on. He passed the prize corner but refused to shine his light into it, preferring to just stay oblivious to it. He walked further. Apparently Balloon boy's night routines had activated. The small robot was wandering around the play area. It spouted out it's usual 'Hi!'s and 'Hello!'s. Ocasionally it laughed a bit, but mostly stayed in the play area. "Seriously how do kids find that thing endearing?" Traxton asked as he made his way to Kids Cove. He shown the light about not seeing anything amiss in the room. He turned to leave before pasuing, shining his light back in the room. "Hey Jeremy, there's usually an animatronic in Kid's Cove right?" Traxton asked over the radio.

"Yea there is. That Foxy remake. The Mangle they call it I think." He replies as he flicks through the cameras before reaching back to Kids Cove. "But why do you." He then goes silent. "But. But it was right there? Traxton do you see anything?" He says seeming a little distressed. Meanwhile Fal was inside the store room and looked over the old animatronics. "You guys haven't aged well huh?" He says shining a torch into Bonnies missing face and hollow head. Looking them over he then turns around the corner and sees Foxy standing with his jaw agape. "But why do they keep you in suits?" He asks himself before looking over Freddy. Looking around the base of the neck he saw some levels of moist decay. "Leaks?" He thinks. He shines the torch on them continuing to be unknown about Traxtons worries.
"No I don't see anything. Does it move around at night too?" Traxton asked as he left the room. He shined the light around a bit more not seeing any sign of the torn apart robot. "Hell, can that thing even move?" Traxton asked. "Hello!" Came the voice of the Balloon Boy. "Yeah hi." Traxton responded absentmindedly. He chuckled and turned to Balloon boy. "Hey kid, you haven't seen a mangled pile of robot parts have you?" Traxton chuckled to himself. Obviously Balloon Boy wasn't capable of processing the question as it just laughed a bit. "God, I'm going nuts." Traxton chuckled to himself. "Hello!" Balloon Boy repeated. Traxton turned, seeing the robot looking up at the ceiling. With a confused look on his face, Traxton shown the Flash light up at the roof.

Dangling from the ceiling, like some sort of malformed mechanical spider was the Mangle. "Well hey there pal!" Came the glitched voice of the Animatronic as it lowered itself, nearly snapping its robotic jaws on Traxton's head. "HOYL ****!" Traxton shouted, ducking just in time to avoid getting bit. Instinctively his hand shot for his gun. He switched the safety off. He pointed the gun and fired off several shots. Obviously some shots hit the animatronic as its glitched speech suddenly gave out and was replaced by garbled static. It quickly shot off elsewhere in the pizzeria, still clinging to the ceiling.

Fal dropped his train of thought and came running upon hearing the sound of gun fire. "Traxton what the hell's going on?!" He asks panicked as he draws his gun. As he came out the Mangle went to the side and fell to the ground with a thud in its original position. Fal sees Traxton looking horrified and the ground having several spent shells and the compacted bullets on the ground. A static garble coming from the Mangle. Fal was pointing his gun around when he saw some twitching from the Mangle. "Hello Detectives? What the hell is going on?" He asks as the camera was knocked out of place when the Mangle climbed past. "The camera seems to have been knocked out of place. Can one of you straighten it up?" Jeremy asks his heart racing. As he asks he hears the sounds of movement in the halls and shines his light down it. His hand quivers as he see's something he didn't expect. The old animatronic Foxy stood there staring. He remembered something said about the old ones from the recording and spammed his light. Going silent from the radio.
"WHO THE HELL BUILDS A ROBOT THAT CAN STICK TO CEILINGS LIKE A SPIDER?!" Traxton yelped, still keeping his gun aimed at Mangle. Traxton reached for his radio, keeping his eyes and gun locked on Mangle. "That pile of Parts from Kids Coven early bit my freaking head off!" Traxton said, slowly beginning to calm down. He waited for a response, but didn't get one. "Jeremy you ok in there?" Traxton asked after a few moments, changing his focus over to Jeremy, rather than Mangle.

"Well this thing clearly isn't in its original order. I doubt they even knew." Fal says straightening the camera. Then he hears about Jeremy not responding. "I'll go check it out." Fal says heading off around the hall. He found Traxton to be a little emotionally concerned. He was slightly nervous he may shoot again possibly in Jeremys direction. When he wandered around the corner he saw the decayed Foxy run back into the store room. "Foxy?" He asks wide eyed. He looks down the hall to a panicked Jeremy. "You ok?" He asks approaching. "Yea. I'm good." He says taking a few deep breaths. Meanwhile just outside of kids cove the music box which softly played began to run low. Traxton could hear the music reaching the end of its rope and as it did the box containing the Puppet began to slowly open with a creak.
Traxton glanced over near the Prize corner. He quickly pointed his gun in the direction of the Prize corner. A pair of white dots appeared and soon turned in Traxton's directions. As before, Traxton could see shadowy blobs moving around out of the corner of his eyes and he could hear deafening whispers surrounding him. "Forget this..." Traxton said before getting to his face and booking it to the security office.

As Traxton came running around Fal turned to him. "We all need to calm down a bit. We can't exactly shoot these things anymore." Fal says concerned. Something creaks in an adjacent room. "Somethings moving." Fal says as he moves to look into the party rooms. Checking one he see's nothing but in the other the Toy Bonnie animatronic stares at him. "Creepy bastards." He says looking back to Traxton. Jeremy calms himself and looks back to the cameras. Seeing the prize corner moving he resets the music box and goes silent ignoring the detectives.
"If these things are putting us in danger you can bet your ass I'm shooting them." Traxton said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus