Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Falderan (played by Dreath) Topic Starter

"I'll take us. I want to just watch as he's questioned. Be there soon." He says looking hanging up and going to his car driving to Traxton.
"Alright then."Traxton said. "When are you coming to pick me up?"Traxton asked.

I get there and welcome you in. "Let's go." He says with the door opened.
Traxton headed out and got in the car as they headed off.

After several minutes we drive and reach the home. "Here's the place. Should be fun." He says hoping out and walking to the door.
Once they came to a stop, Traxton got out of the car and walked up to the door. He knocked and waited for Jeremy to open it.

Jeremy comes up opening it. "Detective? Is this about the case?" He asks. "Yes." Replies Fal. "You said we could question you a bit before tonight about the job?" He sighs. "Oh right. Sorry. I'm just a bit tired." He says letting us in. "It's ok we won't take up much time. Detective Traxton will interview you. I'm just here to observe." Fal says as Jeremy sits down. "Then let's get to work." He says sitting at his table.
"Ok, so, firstly any tips on what I should do?"Traxton asked.

"Well what exactly do you need? I'm going to be there so maybe you guys just wander around. Keep your lights on and looking at each others backs. Basically just stay out the dark." He says with a shiver.
"Ok, what are the usual procedures of working as a night guard?" Traxton asked.

"What you would expect. I stay there after hours and make sure nothing goes wrong. Such as people coming in and robbing or vandalizing the place. As they never cease to tell me those animatronics are expensive."
"Alright. When we first met you said the Animatronics wander around at night and even attacked you, right? How do we deal with the Animatronics? And if they try to attack us what do we do?" Traxton asked.

"Well attack was a strong word. They kind of just wandered. Management said that's how they work. They run protocols at night to make sure they still work. They wander around search for noise thinking that's where kids are. As for stopping them. Well they gave me an old Freddy Fazbear head. They said put it on and they'll wander back out should they come up to you. But they are slow moving robots. So I doubt they would straight up attack you." Jeremy says with a yawn. Fal took mental notes. Something about this was off. If this was some simple routine wandering why would he need a mask to 'protect' himself?
Traxton had the same thought. "If they won't attack you or are too slow to, than what's the point of the mask?" Traxton asked. "I mean if one of them is malfunctioning is there some kind of off switch you can pull that turns them off?" Traxton asked.

"Look I'm just a night guard. I'm not an engineer or anything. I have no idea how the animatronics work." He says trying to defend himself almost. "That's fine." Fal says calming him.
"Ok. Well. I think we got everything we need." Traxton said. "You get some rest. We'll see you tonight." Traxton said, shaking Jeremy's hand before he and Fal left.

"Seems he's even questioning what he saw? Maybe it is just some odd movement or boot up for the animatronics. But like he said we would need one of their engineers to explain that and I doubt we would find one."
Traxton shrugged. "I dunno. I honestly don't trust those animatronics." Traxton said. "I don't care what the rules are there, I'm keeping my gun close." Traxton said as he and Fal headed off.

Fal rolled his eyes. "Oh and lets say they attack what would your gun do? I see no flesh to pierce or wound. The gun would do nothing. Remember machines don't bleed." He says trying to convince him not to go guns ahoy against likely expensive equipment.
"Yeah, but machines are still delicate." Traxton said. "I don't care if these things can be hurt like a person, I'm keeping my gun on me." Traxton said. "I hardly felt safe in there during day, forget feeling safe at night." He added.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silent screams (Private)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus