Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What do you want for Christmas?

Wow. I feel like kind of a freak because I want stuff like a riot shield, combat shotguns, and assault rifles. I've always been like that, even before I enlisted.
When my mom pressured me about a Christmas list, I told her NERF guns, airsoft guns, and real guns. She countered with the offer of a new pair of cowboy boots.

For real, though, I'm really excited about this Christmas because I'll be getting to spend Christmas proper with my family for the first time in about seven years. Prior to this year, I've been deployed, broke, overseas, out of town, or it's been an even numbered year (custody rights for my sister's kids). This year, though, I get to spent with them. That makes me happier than a warm gun, that's for sure.
kinky

A job again. To be able to see my family (I am spending christmas on my own and won't have funds to celebrate, but I've managed to send some cards at least and picked up some penpals to keep spirits up). My car to be running. Oh, oh! New lungs. And maybe a side of lasting happiness to go with those bacon and eggs!

PS, Santa: I would trade the lungs for a puppy to wake up to. <3
kinky wrote:
A job again. To be able to see my family (I am spending christmas on my own and won't have funds to celebrate, but I've managed to send some cards at least and picked up some penpals to keep spirits up). My car to be running. Oh, oh! New lungs. And maybe a side of lasting happiness to go with those bacon and eggs!

Gives a hug <3
darth_angelus wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:
*puts a bow on Kim*

There we go! :D

Best Christmas ever! :D

*pro*
Haha yeah, but I built my PC around that thing lol, all parts are bought and ready to go. Plus dammit, I deserve a nice PC XD I've only had bad PC's and I like to have a PC that can handle Video, Photoshop, Gaming, etc. So I'm going to get the 'almost' best processor on the market. I was going to get the off brand version of Intel, but my motherboard doesn't support it >:(
Bonebag wrote:
reeno-alchemist wrote:
I already Know what I'm getting for christmas which is A penguin suit, Berserk manga, wrist braces for my carpel tunnel, chop sticks and pani poni dash complete series. What I'd really like to have though is the Intel I5 2500k processor so I can build my computer, but alas thats 200$. I'll be able to afford it in about maybe 2 or 3 paychecks from now T_T
A core i3 can do just as much in the real world (on-paper stats only go so far) and if you get one of the older ones (any of them besides the one that just came out, the Sandy Bridge cores I think they're called), you can overclock them. The new i3 can't be overclocked, but there is word that an overclockable K-series one will come out soon. Pair that with the z68 chipset that just came out and you've got a fast cookie.

That's right, I just went all I.T. guy up in this radio edit.
Bonebag Topic Starter

You mean AMD, sport? They are a completely separate company, and they use different stuff. Intel stuff is faster these days and has better bang for the buck, anyway, for now at least.

GET YOURSELF SOMETHING NICE. AOIEHJGLZXCVGYTRERDFGHJK.

Also, Celestina: SEMI-pro. umad? *Trollface.*
Hauppauge HD PVR and a HD component Cable for the Xbox 360. Im picking both up this friday. :3
Bonebag wrote:
Y

Also, Celestina: SEMI-pro. umad? *Trollface.*

TOTAL pro
Bonebag wrote:
You mean AMD, sport? They are a completely separate company, and they use different stuff. Intel stuff is faster these days and has better bang for the buck, anyway, for now at least.
Now Bones, play nice or I'll take away your Wabbajack again.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

CelestinaGrey wrote:
TOTAL pro

There should be no doubt :)
The thing I'd like for Christmas I know I will never get. So the only thing left is a nice peaceful trip back to Alaska. The weather in Florida is bizarre. I'm not sure how many could live down there. Their winters are rather warm. This would go to show how often I ever used the vacation home.

The other would be for someone to buy my summer home in Florida so I will not have to worry about it wasting away beneath the shady palm trees.
Santa can give my gifts to someone else, I'm happy as I am =D

Although, Santa, if you'd happen to have a spare TARDIS laying around I'm all up for it.
I'll only take a Tardis if it comes with the good-looking Dr. Who. ;D
can a maid count ;) lmao, but seriously. Christmas with my family is always a fairly big thing. Not talking gift wise either (sure everyone gets a thing or two but it's not just about that) Every year my parents (well this year ME) makes a big breakfast, after gifties are done, and then someone does dinner

So I suppose for christmas I want my family around, and want everyone to get along. Like most famlies mine's dysfunctional so lol a peaceful christmas would be nice
kinky wrote:

Penpals are always good. And as for a puppy...well you can have one of my dogs. They get on my nerves. Heh. And their a couple of spoiled brats. Other than that...I know how ya feel.
"One Ring to Rule Them All!!!!!
*evil laughter*
Or a lightsaber

Or Manga
TONS AND TONS OF MANGA!!!!!!!!!
raven050996 wrote:
"One Ring to Rule Them All!!!!!

About 2 or 3 more years and you'll have this one but will it rule mine?
A army of flying zombie penguin/fish hybrids!!

*cackles*
A carton of malboro's would be nice xP lol
I now have a material wish for christmas lol. I want a peanut doll! XD

dunham_peanut.jpg

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What do you want for Christmas?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus