Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Silver stayed in place, sitting down with a chuff, halo floating over golden horns.

''So..'' Dark started to say, but then flinched badly, a red eye glancing into some trees, a low growl uttering from his toothed maw.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst froze on the branch when Dark's eyes fell on her.All of a sudden,the branch gave away from under her.Amethyst fell onto her back with a yelp of pain.
Dark darts to her, snorting. ''Common sense would tell you that...Sitting on tree branches is rather unsafe.'' He gruffed, an eyebrow raised.

Amethyst started to get up."Well I thought it would hold since my bones are hollow and I don't weigh a thing,Dark."Black blood started to trickle out of her mouth.She looked around him to look at Aaron."You must be the angel Aaron.And don't ask how I know.I didn't get a chance to hear anything."
At the sight of blood, Dark flinches slightly. ''Mrrf...DId you bite your tounge?'' He asked.

Amethyst smiled."No.When I landed,My ribs broke and impaled my lungs.Funny thing is that I've been through so much pain in my life I don't feel a thing."
He flinches again, looking away. Upon doing so, a set of fangs glints from his gums.

"Like I said I understand you more than you think."She wiped the blood from her mouth and smiled,showing her fangs as well.
''I haven't fed off anything for months now.'' He muttered. His fangs were dull, one chipped in half. ''I wasn't born one.''

"Well since I'm cloaking everyone to make it seem like it's still you two are talking,I can show you why they call me"The Monster Child"I mean if your up for it."Amethyst said her eyes flashed the color of red blood.
''Eh..Sure..'' Dark replied, thanking that he had managed to avoid any moonlight thus far.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron wanted to ask, but she had said not to.

Were people here that clumsy with death..? He shook his head.

No wonder so many die..

Looking at the two Aaron's mind swirled. What are they talking about..? Dont tell me...

Amethyst closed her eyes and concentrated.Her aura turned red as well as her energy which covered her body for the Change.When the energy died down, Amethyst's body had changed.Blood red dragon wings had sprouted from her back,she had longer fangs,claws,and her hair had turned red.
"This is why I am what I'm called,because of my Bloodthirst."she opened her now blood red eyes."Because of me,my parents are dead."She looked down as she felt tears spring to her eyes.
Dark seemed rather unphased at seeing her now, shaking his head. ''You should see me on moonlit nights. You don't seem so bad. If someone dies, it may have been for a reason.'' He replied. ''I've killed numerous things in my moonlight form..I don't even know if my parents are alive anymore..''

She laughed in a coldhearted way."I'm acually worse in battle and on the night of the Blood Moon.And besides right now I'm not possesed by the demon sealed inside me.Also the reason my parents are dead is because a man wanted to unleash my demon upon this world.So I should be saying you don't understand me because the only feelings I've ever known since I was 4 is Pain,Suffering,Bloodthirst,and Anger."
''The only feelings I know are nothing.'' He gruffed coldly. ''I am more than a vampire. I am a Demonic behemoth that used to dwell in a land where fire burns forever, where I guarded those sent to spend eternity there. Blood red moons are the nights I hate the most. The forms I bear here are only disguises I've made using the dark magic within me. If you look into my eyes, you'll see emptiness.'' He hissed, flicking his tail. ''I used to live a peaceful life, until I was captured....'' He mumbled, wincing slightly, chains rattling.

"Then we have something in common."she winced and dropped to one knee on the ground.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Hearing the very sins leave their mouths horrified Aaron.

Such hatred and pain...

Why had we been so blind...the world was far from being saved.. Of the people he had met, all of them had veils over their hearts... So much had to be done for them...

Aaron closed his eyes. He couldnt bear anymore.
''The only reason I bear a halo is that I'm part angel, but I am too dark to show it.'' He said, a ull cracked halo hung loosely to his jagged dark blue horns. ''You might want to go back to your normal form now, if you want to. I have long since lost my own healing abilties..'' He muttered, loking at the night sky, focused onto staying out from the moonlight.

Silver had came, behind the boulder. Her halo glints dimly to Aaron.
Aaron (played by DL909)

He felt the glow instead of seeing it.
Turing to look at her he smiled weakly, too tired to speak.

If i have been sent to this very place, then it must be for a reason. Ill do my best to help these people..

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus