Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

''I'm worried she'lll get herself hurt one of these days..''
Aaron (played by DL909)

"that's very true..." many a' time his sister had almost be condemned like he had been.

"but atleast she is learning about the real world."
''Learning dangerously. She doesn't know of what crimes she did in the past.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

This remark caught Aaron's attention. His gaze shown thickly of confusion.

"crimes...?"
''Yes. Crimes.''

[The part of Silver's past that is still unknown]
Aaron (played by DL909)

"well....she doesnt seem like someone who would commit crimes..."
''Looks can be deceiving. SHe wasn't always the nice dragon she is now.''

Aaron (played by DL909)

"understandable...." Aaron nodded slightly, the feeling becoming stronger.
''She's young, and hates that people fear her kind. She's kinda an angel, if you havem't noticed her small feathery wings.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

"yes. Although they are too small for flight."
''Truee. But as she gets older, they'll get to the size for flight. I just have more as a defect from grandparents.''
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca came back from looking in the forest and saw the black dragon and Aaron. She climbed up a nearby tree and listened to their conversation.
Dark sighs a bit again. ''She wishes she could go to the Sky Temple too, but only I can fly there as of yet since I have more wings and quick skills. I know they'll be choosing a new ruler soon, but who they will choose is still uncertain.''
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca hung her feet over the branch she was sitting on and listened. She pulled out her drawing book and started to sketch the two talking with each other.
Dark spreads his four wings slightly, including the fifth one on his tail. ''Even though now I'm missing a wing on my tail. I can still fly, but I'll lose balance and crash. The Sky Temple is pretty high in the sky, but it's very pretty once you see it personally. Maybe my sister will be the ruler there some day..''
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

(Back in the forest)
Amethyest stopped again,her ears twitching back and forth.
"Hey Silver,I hear people talking."Amethyst pinpointed the voices and walked,her steps making no sound."Where are we?I haven't seen this place before."
''I have no clue. I've never been here before either.'' She replied, following before rising to her hind legs to get a better veiw, claws tucked under her. ''But those voices are faint to me. I bet its some humans talking.''

Amethyst turned to look at Silver"I going to get a better look.Would you mind staying here?"
She gets back onto all fours. ''I'll stay, but be careful.''

Amethyst bowed her head.Then she turned toward the voices and vanished.

Amethyst appeared in a tree right beside the voices.She carefully got on all fours and crept silently along the branch.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus