Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

She nods in agreement, ''My brother and I parents were kinda mixed. One of us gets the dark feared look, the other gets the opposite. He's been through a lot of accidents. But he hates humans to the core, though why he's come out of hiding is beyond a thought. He's a rather dangerous behemoth at any rate now.''
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Anyway,where are your friends?I heard an arrow fly,but with all the noise I couldn't pinpoint it."the figured looked around.
'''I have no clue..One ran off, ones somewhere, and the other one tried to shoot Dark it seems.''

The figured stepped into the light,revealing a girl with purple dragon slitted eyes,claws,fangs,and long black hair in a ponytail but still reached the back of her knees.She was wearing a shirt,shorts,and running shoes.
"Well Silver,lets go find your friends."she started to walk off,stopped,and turned around to look at Silver.
"Oh.My name is Amethyst."she said smiling.
''My names Silver's Fear Sinatra, but people just call me Silver.'' She replied, smiling shyly as she folded her wings and walked over to Amethyst.

"I suggest we go after your angel friend.His scent is easiest to track."Amethyst said as she turned around and started to walk the way Aaron went.
Silver follows her, nodding. ''He's injured too..I hope he's ok..''

"I can heal him when we find him."Amethyst said as she stopped to pick up Aaron's scent again.
Dark watches the two, snorting. HOw can he protect his sis when she refuses to stat close to him. Such an annoyancem chasing her down while trying to find humans to eat too. Scoffing, he climbs up onto the boulder, remaining wing on tail folded. ''Grrf.''

"So where are your parents,Silver?"Amethyst asked,trying to distract her own mind from what Dark said to her.

(I have to get off.Tell ChibiBlanca I'll be on later.)
She sighs sadly. ''Throughout the years my mom was chased through the lands. My brother raised me when mom vanished from human view. Mom was nice, but cold from being made fun of. I never really knew my father much.''

(Never mind)

My perents both died when I was 4.I still remembered what happened that night 'cause I watched them die."Amethyst's eyes started to cloud in rememberance.
''Sorry about their deaths....I've assumed my mother is dead. She's too old and weak to fend for herself.''

"My father taught me never underestimate people especially beings you don't know about."Amethyst said, seeing her parents smile in her mind.
''My mom always told me that just because someone looks evil, they could be really nice. But then again, she only said that because I was terrified of my brother.''

Amethyst smiled"I know how you feel.There are 6 childeren in my family.3 boys and 3 girls.Funny thing is that I'm the youngest."
[gettin off from rain e.e]

''I'm the only girl. My brothers the oldest.''

(?)

"Then your pretty lucky.We're getting near your friend."Amethyst paused and looked around.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron had finally stopped running, standing close to dark. At first he had wanted to help Gir, but this dragon's heart was even more in need. Also, he was badly injured.

Whips of air came from his mouth as he tried to regulate his breathing.

Pain...isnt quite that bad...once you get usued to it..

Aaron gazed at Dark from the dragon's boulder perch, his aura almost invisible.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus