Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

[raining here. typing from 3DS]

Dark hears breathing, and turns his head to face it's source. A cold glare met who it fell upon. ''Grrr?''
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron stood tall and took a step into the moonlight. If he could not help the dragon, atleast he could serve him.

"i will not harm you. I only want to heal your wound, if you wish so."
Blanca DeArco (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Blanca hopped down from the cliff's ledge and made a little ball of fire in her hand and looked around. it was starting to get darker and she couldn't see anything without a light. She heard clanking off in the distance and ran after the sound.
---
Gir clanked through the forest till he found a big boulder and sat down by it. He breathed heavily and coughed up a little blood from being smacked by the massive dragons tail.
''Grr...'' Dark said questionably, rising up a bit, red eye glinting in the moonlight, claws reflecting some light as his still cold gaze looked at Aaron.

Silver breathes a small silver flame, which lights into a white light orb, which floats to Gir.
Gir (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Gir flinched back a bit scraping his metal arm against the rock. He stared at the orb for a second before looking up to see the night black dragon. "Damnit..."

rolled 2d20 and got 14

Aaron (played by DL909)

He knew Gir had also been there. But the dragon didnt. He had the creature's attention. If Gir didnt attack again then the dragon would leave, hopefully.

I dont think this new body of mine can take any more damage..

He walked closer to the dragon.

"will you let me help you..?"
[Rains killing my internet e.e...]

Dark held a claw to his neck as blood starts to trickle down it. ''You...Willing to help this...Creature feared...By the lands...?'' He choked. The orb dims and floats back to the ground.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron smiled, nodding slightly.

"everyone deserves the warmth of love." of course Aaron would help him. A life of service and forgivness was all he knew.

He closed his eyes and begged for this dragon to get another chance at life. Doing the same thing he did for Silver, his hand only brushed the wound and it began to heal.
He mumbled a gentle "thank you".
Dark moves his hand back to the boulder as the wound closed. ''So even though I am black as night,you do not fear the shadows?'' He hissed, wings spread fully, blocking the moonlight, red claws glinting from the tip. Chains could be seen dangling from feet and hands, while a set of fangs poked from the beasts blackened gums.

Silver gulps, trembling slightly. She didn't knoe of anyone whom got this close to Dark without getting injured in one way or another.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron remained smiling, and kept his gaze on the wound as it healed.

"no.. I am not afraid."

His eyes closed slightly.

"for even though i walk through the vally of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil, for God is with me."

Taking back his arm he blinked, looking into the dragon's eyes.
Dark lowered his head, his remaining red eye looking into the gaze aswell. It was a look of something lost, something long gone, something no longer found to exist. A strained glare, holding back the feirce anger that most draconic beings held. A look that sent most knights losing their courage. Darks eyes held the feelings of coldness and sorrow, a pained look that only he could manage.
Aaron (played by DL909)

Being what he was, Aaron felt it all. The pain, sorrow,anger..even the emptiness.

"im so sorry...."

he sighed, backing a bit from the dragon as his aura flickered into nothing.
''There are many legends spread about me. How I fly to the sky temple to take humans there. Those legends were twisted by human minds into tales of me hurting human to take them there as food. An angel dragon turned cruel by the sadness I've held in. I've lost much more than you can feel. Humans attack me because thats all they know of. Fighting us because we are cruel. Killing us because we are violent. I have learned that any human who faces me will run home and tell the ruler I'm still killing humans. I'm a beast. A dragon born of light, now a behemoth of the shadows.'' He hissed harshly, flapping his wings, a gust of air blowing down, before folding them slightly, tail coied around the boulder. ''Hmph..''
Aaron (played by DL909)

"humans..they are such lost souls...we try so hard to save them..but it seems they like the sins of the flesh more."
Without his aura Aaron nothimg but a being with wings. And even these were of no use now.

Aaron was nothing now. Too weak.

"but do not give in yet. You are not alone. You are never alone."
''I live on my own. If people dare to accompy me, they face the fears of theor life.'' He snarled, jumping of the boulder, over Aaron, and landing behind him, tail missing a wing close to him. ''ou don't seem to have any fears.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

Turning to face Darkness, Aaron nodded. "none but my Lord."

He looked at Dark for a moment.

"do you not have a sister..? Does she not live with you..?"
''My sister is Silvers Fear Sinatra.'' He gruffed.
Aaron (played by DL909)

"yes, i know."

Aaron sighed quietly and slumped down, leaning against the rock. The odd feeling was tugging at him..
''I've been trying to keep her close to me, but she insists on wondering.''
Aaron (played by DL909)

Aaron smiled as he though of his own sister.

"sisters can definetly be adventurous.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Search for the Sky Temple (romance allowed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus