Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Tsunami seemed distracted until she closed her eyes and took a deep breath."What do you think of Agana,Kuro?"
"Agana, well she seems very nice, she helped me get away from one of my master's men and took me in." Kuro looked up at Tsunami.

Maryella smiled."She has a soft spot for those who have faced pain like her."
Kuro smiled too. "It sure looks like it."

Tsunami drank the last of her soup."This is the first time I've actually seen Agana this relaxed around people the way she is around you.You probably remind her of someone."
Kuro finished her soup, then titled her head. "Who could I remind her of?" She blinked in confusion.
Markus (played by talosgundam)

Markus checks his book and scopes out the village. His employer told him that the girl needed to be taken alive, no matter what. He was free to kill anyone else, however. Markus usually hated taking assassin jobs, but since he was short on money and $12,000,000 in gold was an opportunity he couldn't pass up, he decided to suck it up and get it over with. Markus had seen the girl when she entered the village, but also saw she was in the company of someone else as well. He could tell from the woman's demeanor that she wasn't working for the company.It was as if the girl had hired her for protection. Did the woman know that this girl wasn't what she said she was? He had picked up their trail from the dead henchmen left behind. Markus knew that he would be fighting the woman eventually, but he wanted to make sure that he did it on his terms. Below him he heard a roar of agitation. "I Know, I know. you want in on the action too. Well you just might get your wish." Markus Jumped down from the tree and headed into the village, pulling his hood up so his tattoo wouldn't be recognizable.

rolled 6d8 and got 27

Kuro felt the hairs on her neck stand on ends, she knew something wasn't right. She stood up the same time the roar of the agitation sounded. "If you'll pardoner me ma'am's." She said as she ran out of the door and looked around to find Agana, to warn her something was wrong.

Agana looked at the tree she had just finished cutting apart.The tree had fell moments ago from the cuts Agana had inflicted.Agana looked over her shoulder to see Kuro looking around.Agana sensed the girl was uneasy.Agana walked over to Kuro."What's wrong?"
Kuro looked up at Agana. "I don't know, but something doesn't seem right."

The bloodstone on Agana's sword started to glow,making Agana tense and scan the area around them."I'm starting to sense something I don't recognize."Agana's eyes flashed a demonic red,but changed back into their original color.

Markus watched intently as the girls talked. He knew his prey had picked up his scent and was probably planning on running. This wasn't something he wanted. He had to make sure that he caught he now! He Signaled for his pet tiger, Eltigre. This tiger had been with him since he left the old reaper and started to make a name for himself in the world. He Decided that he didnt want to destroy this whole village, just get their attention. He chanted the words to a spell he often used to confuse his enemies, and also when he wanted to talk before the killing began."Remove light, forever shadow, Slashing blind, Hollow Void! Dark Dimension!" This spell created a dome of complete darkness around the entire village. No light would enter until he removed it. It also amplified his voice, making it carry as if being spoken from some ominous place. "To all That Inhabit this Village, My name is Reaper. I am in search of a young Girl that has come to this Village Recently. Hand Her over to me and i will spare your lives, Otherwise i will Destroy all that i see. You Have 1 hour to decide." Markus Removed the dome and Waited at the Village Entrance, Knowing that by now he should have gotten their attention.

Agana watched as the dome closed around the village and then vanish.Agana's skin,hair,and sword were starting to glow.Agana's eyes had changed,the pupils were slitted,the irises were a blood red and the surrounding white had turned black,causing Agana to look like a demon.She knew exactly where the person who had threaten her village was.She looked at Kuro with her demon eyes."You wanna go and tell him about what happens to those who threaten a village when I'm around?"Agana's voice had a demon-like voice full of anger combined with her own.
Kuro gulped hearing that in the darkness. "Agana, let me go see who this is, and who they want, I'll make sure to put him in his place, okay?" Before Agana could say anything to stop her, Kuro ran towards the entrace to see some guy standig there, only a few feet away form her. She had a grip on her knife that was in her waist of her jeans in the back. She glared at the guy. "What have you came for?" She asked, her voice having a slightly inhuman edge to it, her eyes having a anooied and anger glow to them.

Markus looked at the child in front of him. His target was this simple kid, yet the others died fighting her? Markus could tell she was experienced, but he wondered if she would be a real challenge at all. "Kuro is it? Im here To take You back to your Master. I don't want to use force, but if i have to i will." Markus Extended his scythe so she could see that he meant business. He Scanned for the power that had spiked when he raised and lowered the dome, just to make sure it wasn't anywhere near him, even though he was itching to kill something for the cause. "If you dont want these villagers to get hurt, Come with me. Other wise they will Find that Death Has a Cruel Ending!" Markus allowed his magic aura to show, hoping to end this stand off without damaging his prize

Agana gave an inhuman growl of annoyance and followed Kuro.As she followed Kuro,Agana's eyes changed back to normal and her hair,skin and sword stopped glowing as well.When Kuro stopped and looked at the guy standing at the entrance of the village,Agana realized this was the same person she had sensed earlier.She noticed the scythe in his hand and touched her sword hilt.She didn't say anything,just stood there and glared at the man.
Kuro still held her glare at the man. "Mr, Sakuranbo is fast with sending people after me." She murrmered under her breath. She looked up at Agana, without the glare and sighed. "I'll be back soon." She whisptered in a very queit, almost slinet voice in Agana's ear. "Fine then, but you have to promise not cause any harm to anyone here, if you do then I'll make sure that you'll be next." Kuro growled in an almost animallike voice.

Agana stepped beside Kuro."I'm going with her.I'd like to have a word with this master of hers."Agana still had a hand on the black hilt of her sword,but seemed less likely to kill someone now.
(I just wanted to say this, that Kuro is a year shy of being 18, so she isn't a child.)
Kuro looked up at Agana. "Agana, this is my fight, you don't need to get involed, it would be better for everyone." She looked back at the guy and walked to his side showing that she wouldn't try anything, but she still kept a hand on her knife.

"I'm still going to come."Agana smirked."Nothing's going to change my mind.Sorry about that Kuro."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus