Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"Don't worry about the sword.It's corrupted because of what happened in my past."Agana said as she started to walk down the path.
Kuro followed right behind Agena. She didn't know what else to say.

Agana looked at Kuro over her shoulder."If that made you uncomfortable,I'm sorry."Agana looked at the path in front of her."It's just I've had a really bad childhood since I was 4."
"No, it's okay, I'm just not use to being around other people, I've lived in the woods since I was 12, and never really meet anyone out in the middle of nowhere. I can understand having a bad childhood, I had to learn to grow up fast, since I was forced to...." Kuro shook her head, not wanting to say out loud what she had to do to prove she was stronger than most grown men. "Nevermind."

Agana smiled at Kuro kindly."It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it.I'd tell you what happened to make me this way if I wouldn't cry when I think about it."Agana looked up at the sky."It's also the reason I haven't slept since then."
Kuro looked at Agena. "Nightmares? I can't blam you there, I've been avoiding trying to fall asleep, my meormies come to haunt me as well."

"I happen to know a lot about herbs so I could with that."
"Mr. Sakuranbo only wanted me to know how to kill, not thinking about how I am going to heal myself if I got wounded." Kuro sighed. "Stupid insane man."

"Don't worry about getting wounded around me.Most people who try to hurt me or anyone else usually don't get to feel the pleasure of blood."
Kuro smiled at Agena. "That's good and plus I have been able to take down wild animals such as bears."

"I have not tested me strenth agaainst an opponent because I cannot find anyone that can survive my blows."
"I don't know if I could, but I know I have been made to be able to surive almost anything."

Agana smiled sadly."I really don't think you could survive either."she looked at Kuro."They say I'm genetically enhanced."
Kuro looked up at Agena. "But I was built to be ten times stronger than people my age."

"I know but remember I have more training than you."Agana said.
"True, I haven't trained since I was 12, when I frist came to this country."

Agana smiled slightly."Don't worry.My teacher's training will make up for all that time you didn't train yourself."
Kuro smiled too. "That's good I've only been training with bears, I won."

Agana laughed slightly."To me,bears are overgrown mice."
"Thats lions and bears to me." Kuro laughed slighty.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus