Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"You don't have to.It's your choice if you fight or not."Agana walked over to the bow and arrow mark in the tree and touched it,as if it brought back memories.
"I have to fight to live nowadays." Kuro looked over at Agana. "Is something wrong?"

Agana smiled sadly."I made this carving when I was younger.It's supposed to represent my mother since she was an archer."Agana looked at Kuro."It means we are close to the village."
Kuro looked at the arrow marking on the tree. "My brother, Daren, is an archer."

Agana smiled sadly."I bet if my mother was still alive,she would have helped him perfect his archery and take you in as her daughter."Her voice sounded sad.
"I proably wouldn't hae staied very long, I never stay anywhere very long since I seem to have chaos following me. But I believe your mother was a sweet woman with a pure heart." Kuro smiled up at Agana.

"Of coarse she was,she was a Spirit Demon from the Matakashi family."Agana stood up and began to walk down the path again.
Kuro followed behind Agana. "I guess there isn't many of them around since it is harder now a days to find someone pure of heart."

"I'm supposed to be the only in this generation,but there are still some of the Matakashi left from the previous generation."
"Well, of course there is, your mother was from there and you are like your mother and father."

"I know."Agana looked ahead of her and saw the entrance of the village."We're here."
Kuro looked at the entrace and blinked a few times. "Oh, okay."

"Well,come on."Agana said as she past the entrance.A little past the entrance lied a small village where people were bustling about.
Kuro staied right behind Agana, trying to keep out of everyones way.

Agana stopped as she approached a house.She looked at it and saw a blue haired woman with blue eyes glaring at her.Agana waved and watched as the woman stomped up to her.
"Where have you been for all these years?"The blue haired woman growled at Agana.
"Traveling."Agana was having a stand off with the other woman until the blue haired woman smiled and punched Agana in the shoulder.Agana smiled and returned the punch then looked at Kuro.
"Kuro,meet Tsunami,my friend and the water demon that almost drowned me when I was little."
Kuro gave the blue haired woman a weak smile. "Hallo, I'm Kuro Sakuranbo."

"Nice to meet you,Kuro."Tsunami said then turned back to Agana."Teach is waiting for you."Agana nodded then looked at Kuro."You ready to meet my teacher?"
"Sure." Kuro smiled up at Agana.

Agana walked toward the house with Tsunami by her side.Near the porch there was a green haired woman that was older than Agana and Tsunami."Teach."Tsunami yelled at the woman,looked at Agana and smiled.She approached them."It's been a long time,Agana."The woman said and Agana just nodded.The green haired woman looked at Kuro."Greetings.My name is Maryella."She gave Kuro and smile."Who might you be?"
Kuro was a little suprised that she was noticed at all."I am Kuro Sakuranbo."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus