Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"What is your name?"The red haired woman said as they entered the forest that surrounded the village.
"Kuro Sakuranbo, miss." The girl said.

"My name is Agana.It means "Blood"."Agana said,looking at Kuro with her purple eyes.
"My name means "Black Cherry."" Kuro looked at the woman, not knowing what else to say, she was very anit-social.

"Better then my name."Agana looked back at the path in front of them.
"At least it isn't in english." Kuro looked at the same path as Agana

Agana chuckled."So this master of yours,who is he?"
"Oh, Matt Sakuranbo." Kuro rubbed the back of her arm.

Agana looked at Kuro."Why does he want you back?"
"Because he needs to run more tests on how I work and think, stuff like that. To me he is just a crazy man." Kuro sat down near a tree.

Agana stopped walking and looked at the sky."Then he's like most people who want to avoid Death."
"That's one of his reasons for making me, that and he is hoping to make more of man made humans to do his dirty work. He is a sick a twisted man, at least he is too me." Kuro clinched he teeth together.

"He has no right over you."Agana looked at Kuro."He does not own you.You chose your own path,you make your own decisions."
"That is true, but to him since he made me, he thinks of me nothing more than a pet." Kuro shrugged. "I ran away form his testing lab two years ago, and have been on the run ever since."

"Well,I'm here now and I won't let him touch you."Agana said as she turned away and looked at the sky.
Kuro smiled at that. "That's good to hear."

Agana looked at Kuro out of the corner of her eye."Sounds like you don't get much help."
"Not really, most people don't think about helping a girl with two different color eyes, and hair that is red and black." Kuro looked up at the sky. "But it doesn't matter much, I've kept myself alive this far, it is just a matter of time before I could no longer keep it going."

"If you want I can train you to fight."Agana said as she sat cross legged near Kuro.
"If you wouldn't mind, I only know how to use a knife." Kuro smiled at Agana

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus