Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

"Agana,trust me when I say this, that you don't want anything to do with my master, he only wants to do tests on people and animals, he'll want to do the ame thing to you." Kuro was starting to plead wit Agana, she couldn't stand having to see someone else suffer a similar faith as hers.
Markus (played by talosgundam)

Markus looked at the woman with the sword. She had the inhuman presence that he felt earlier. Her Powers seemed like they could match his own, but that she was somehow not fully in control of them. " I Cant allow you to do that. I have My orders to bring her and her only." Markus signaled for his pet tiger to come from behind both of them. Eltigre walked past, Growling as he went, and sat next to markus. The tiger had hoped for a fight and now was disappointed.
Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Agana let out an irritated sigh as she glanced at the tiger."I don't care what the heck you orders are.I go where my friend goes."Agana looked at the man,her eyes flashed demonic red again."Oh,and Kuro,I'm not afraid of a dang human,so don't worry about me."
Kuro looked at the man then at Agana. "Agana, I know that my master is more powerful than you know, he is able to bring a demon to come get me if he pleased, but he prefers games." Kuro looked at Agana with pleading and sorrowful eyes. She couldn't stan how she easily gave in but as soon as the man and her were a safe distance away form the village, she would be able to get away. "Trust me Agana, I'll be alright. I've surived four years on the run from Mr. Sakuranbo I'll be fine, trust me." Kuro wished she could speak to Agana in her mind so she could say what she has in planed.

Agana huffed about how much Kuro didn't want her to go."Fine but I'm coming to get you if you don't return in a few hours."Agana looked at the man."If you hurt her,I will personally hunt you down and kill you,got it?"

Markus looked over his shoulder at kuro and knew Her feelings toward her friend were True and honest. Markus knew he was deviating from the plan, but His "Manager", as he called his clients, Would just have to settle and deal with it. Markus connected his shadow with kuro's and flung her to her friends arms. Using a very complex hand sign he called forth an earthen barrier to protect them both. "Reaper Art: Earth Seal Coffin!" Markus Tapped the coffin, Making sure the Probably surprised occupants heard him. " I know im going to regret this somehow but listen up. I have been tracking you, Kuro since your Escape. I am working for your master, but i also work for my own clan as well. We knew of the experiments and had planned on stopping them. However we were too late upon finding that you had escaped. So i took the job of finding you and bringing you back. However it seems that your master knew not to trust me, because he sent others after you. Remain in here until i handle them. Then we will discuss this more openly. Markus turned just in time to see three Men with swords enter the village. "Reaper, We Have Come From the master to return the girl. You may hand her over now, and we wont kill you." The lead Grunt Said with a Cocky Smile, Holding his Sword straight out in a flashy display.
Kuro was suprised to hear that she was not only wanted from her master but a clan as well, she heard the other men through the coffin. "My master has only sent humans knowing that they are no fight to me. What is there I could provide with only the knowldge of what my master is planing do use me for." Kuro scalled out hoping that the man heard her. "Their weak spots are just the same as any human."

Agana caught Kuro as the man flung her into Agana's arms and tensed as the man made a earth barrier around both of them.She let out an inhuman growl as she heard the other men."Stay in here."Agana said as she closed her eyes and used her powers to teleported herself right outside the barrier the man had created.She looked at each of the other men and unsheathed her sword,the blood red blade glowing black."Mind if I help?"She asked the man.

Markus Looked at the woman with an agitated stare. "Yes, I Actually do mind. I wanted to toy with them a bit but you would only make things messy!" Markus connected his shadow to all three men. Without even looking he made his scythe levitate and float over the men to their shadows. The Scythe slashed them es shadows along their arms and legs, Sending a Response to their brain that their limbs had been removed. The Men fell to the ground, Screaming in agony. "Don't worry about them, Their not going anywhere for a long time now. I just made them think they lost their actual arms and legs. Human minds are such a gullible thing." Smiling, He turned from the warrior woman and removed the barrier around Kuro and sat on the ground. "Now i think you bot owe me an explanation here. How did you both meet?"
Kuro was glad to get out of the coffin. "I needed help trying to get away from one of Mr. Sakuranbo's men while I was wounded and I found her and she appceted to help me." Kuro stood up and was at Agana's side.

Well At Least you had Sense to find someone to help you. He has already sent demons after you, and they wont stop and chat like i did. They will capture you or kill you, either one is of no concern to them. Your master doesnt want you to fall in the wrong hands, and neither does my "Clan". Markus put emphasis on this because he wasnt about to tell her the whole truth, not just yet anyway. Markus got up and looked over at the other woman. He didnt know why, but for some reason she iritated him like his old master had. " I Dont know your name, But the next time i tell you to stay put, Do as i say. It will save your life. What if these had been demons? what if they had found some way to banish me back to the Reaper Plane? You would have been her only way of escape and would have been killed because you didnt listen."

Agana smirked."I'm not afraid of demons and if they send you to this reaper plane,I'll just use my powers and get you back."Agana sheathed her sword.
Kuro was confused about what the man said. "What use am I to anyone at all? Besdies the fact I know how to kill someone very quickly, the only thing my master has done is make most of the other countries hate me, and I rather not get into that." Kuro watched the man closly keeping a good eye on him, she didn't trust in the littlest bit. "I am nothing but a human with animal senses and blood runing through my viens."

Markus looked at Kuro and shook his head. He didnt want to believe that she was the cause of all the problems he had seen, but he knew they must be true. "Kuro, Your not just some killer. Your the perfect killer. The reason your master covets you so is because you are his Ace in the hole, so to speak. With an army of clones like you, he could easily take over other countries. He would become the richest man to ever come into this world. Thats something i wont let happen. My "Clan" Doesnt want that either. They have been supplying the world with assassins for decades." Markus Stood up and Pulled off his hood, Showing the Scythe tattoo he had on his neck. " I am a Reaper, a Death bringer. My job is to kill and transport souls from this plane to the next. Because you are a human that has been experimented on, You are an anomaly that shouldnt exist. My Clan, However, has decided that you need to be removed from "Action", Meaning that they want to cure you and make you a normal human. How does that sound?"

(Sorry about the delay, my comp froze for a few minutes. im going to sign off for the night. thanks for letting me join in.)

(Anytime)
Agana shifted when he said he was a Reaper.She felt the urge to befriend him,but the soul demon part of her told her she shouldn't trust him.Agana hushed the voice inside her head and watched the man.
(No promble.)
Kuro raised an eyebrow at the though of being changed into a normal human. "I was experimented but only for advancement on what Mr. Sakuranbo already had made me. I guess that he didn't tell you that I'm not some human girl he experimented on, he made me. I was never born, I was made. I know I am a good killed, but I don't believe that I am a prefect killer. The animal blood is mixed into my DNA, there is no way to change me into what I was at frist, let alone a normal human. I have not been captured by anyone else yet, so I should be fine. The farthest you could get me to normal is taking parts of animal DNA out of me but still it would not change much." Kuro looked at the sky that started to get dark and sighed.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus