Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"I can do that.My dad was a swordsman and my mom was an archer,so I excel at knifes and swords."
"Thats great, I was suppose to be a swordmen but Mr. Sakuranbo failed at making whatever it took to be a swordsmen."

Agana laughed"You can't be made a swordsmen.You have to train and study for it."
"That's what I've heard, also that it is like hell training to be a swordsmen." Kuro smiled.

"I guess.It wasn't that bad to me,but I started training after...."Agana looked away."Forget I said That last part."
Kuro saw what every happened to Agena before her training hurt her, so she wasn't going to bug her about it. "Sure thing."

"Thanks."Agana said.She looked at Kuro."When do you want to start training?"
"Why not now?" Kuro smriked.

"Well aren't you ambitious?"Agana said as she stood up and took two crystal bladed daggers from two black sheaths that hung above her sword.She held both of them to Kuro."Here.They have crystal blades so the should stand up to my attacks."
"Okay, thanks." Kuro stood up as well and grabbed the daggers form Agena.

Agana unsheathed her sword and walked away from Kuro and stopped.She turned to Kuro and held her sword in front of her."You ready?"
Kuro got into a ready stance, placing one of the daggers in fornt of her forehead and the other in fornt of her stomach. Her feet placed apart. "Come at me then." Kuro smriked.

Agana jumped off the ground and went high into the air.When she started to come back down,she angled herself at Kuro.She brought down her sword hard enough to knock anyone off their feet.
Kuro blocked Agena's acttack then pushed her back. She jumped up into a tree to hide her. She jumped form tree to tree to get behind Agena, waiting to see what she'll do next before moving.

Agana smiled."Pretty good."Agana closed her yes focusing on Kuro with her hearing.Agana held her sword at her side,listening to Kuro's breathing and the vibrations that Kuro's heart created."Your move."
Damn, never though of that. Kuro dashed out of the trees and tried to aim for Agena's heart, knowing she will block her acttack.

Agana heard her coming and dodged the attack."I'm really not the person to teach you.I have skills many don't have.My teacher might be the one to teach you though."She swung her sword at Kuro,trying to restrain the attack.
"Let's see, then. I have had many different teachers, mostly knifes and some guns, but nothing new." Kuro looked at Agena. "Would you rather me be tought by your teacher?"

"I would but that's up to you.The reason I'm bringing this up is because I can get ahead of myself sometimes."Agana asked as she moved her sword over to her left.
"The same goes for me, being made for fighting has taken it's effects on me. If you think it is best for me to learn form who you, then I am for it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus