Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Agana broke away her gaze at Tsunami to look at Kuro."Milo is the man who helped destroy my birth village and he's also the one who gave me three scars across each of my hips."Agana's voice was full of hatred."I treated him like a brother and he betrayed my family,so I get to hunt him down and kill him."
"Then if he did that then you have every right to want to get back at him." Kuro looked over at the other two women."Why are you two so mad about her hunting him? He betraied her so he'd had this coming to him form the beining." Kuro was confused as to why this one guy by the name of Milo could cause such different feelings between three different people.

Maryella stood up."The reason I don't want Agana to hunt Milo down is because revenge can tear Agana apart and she is already torn on the inside.I will not stand for her to worsen her soul."Agana glared at Maryella but said nothing.
Kuro though about this for a moment. "Did you ever thing that if she full fills this that she'll be happier knowing that this Milo guy is gone and well never come back and try to hurt her more. I know I would be knowing that the person who has hurt me before and might do it again is gone."

"Kuro,the reason they think I shouldn't kill Milo is because I might finally break and embrace my darker side."Agana sighed.
"Oh." Kuro let that settle in with her thoughts; She couldn't think of anything else to say.

Agana looked over at a picture of a woman with white hair and silver eyes holding a baby wrapped in a blanket,which was looking at the camera with purple eyes.The white haired woman was standing beside a black haired man with black eyes,both of the people smiling happily.Agana's eyes clouded,making her eyes look grayish purple.
Kuro saw the picture and though that those were Agana's parnets she walked over to Agana's side and looked at the photo then up at Agana. "Are these your parents?"

Agana smiled sadly."Yes,That is my mother Motomisha and my father Renkin."
"You look like your mother." Kuro said smiling sweetly up at Agana.

"Thanks."Agana looked at Kuro.Maryella clapped her hands together."I bet you two are hungry.What do you want to eat Kuro?"
"Anything is good for me, I'm not a picky eater." Kuro said as she turned around to face Maryella.

"That's good and since Agana isn't a picky eater either,so I guess it some herbal soup."Maryella walked out into the hall and went into the kitchen.Tsunami followed,leaving Agana to looked at more pictures.
Kuro staied with Agana looking at the different pictures.

After a few minuets,Maryella was in the dining room setting up the table."Come and eat Kuro."She yelled.She had put out three bowls of soup. Tsunami and Maryella sat at the table,waiting for Kuro.
Kuro walked into the dining room and looked confused. "What about Agana?" she asked while taking her seat.

Agana walked to the door of the dining room and leaned against the frame."I don't eat that much because my stomach isn't the same as yours."
Kuro looked at Agana. "Oh, okay."

"I'm going to head out and get some training in while you guys eat."Agana walked to the back door and opened it."See you in a bit."Agana shut the door behind her.
Kuro ate her food queitly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus