Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"Have you face a water demon yet?"
"No not yet, why?"

"Good.Never anger them."Agana said."They try to drown you and their only weakness is you have to cut their head off."
"Oh, yeah I heard about them, I've met one, never got them anger."

"One of of my friends happen to half water demon.We were training once,she got angry and the next second I ended up in the water."Agana laughed."It was hard to explain what happened because both of us were laughing so hard."
"Wow, I remember I beat my brother at fighting and he got mad about it and then beat me for the first time."

"If your mad enough you can beat anyone you couldn't beat before."Agana said as her sword glowed brighter as if agreeing with her.
"I guess that is true, but the same thing goes for when you are protecting yourself or someone else. Like when my masters wife tried to kill me in my sleep but failed when her son, my brother, yelled for me to wake up and when I did I moved out of the way only to have her cut my right arm open, leaving a scar." Kuro rolled up her selve to show the scar on her upper arm.

"Your master and his wife are human,correct?"Agana said after she stopped to look at the scar.
"Yes them and there son, I guess I could say I am but I really don't know. I am built to be stornger than anyone my own age and I have proven that before but I know most things people don't." Kuro pulled her selve back down.

"You shouldn't protect them like that,not your master or his wife.They are humans so they don't understand you."Agana said.
"Trust me, I'm not protecting them. My master and his wife ca burn in hell for all I care." Kuro growled, not meaning it to be for Agana.

Agana looked at Kuro."Is there any questions you want to ask me?"
Kuro though a moment and shook her head. ""I am really not one to question someone else, what about you?"

"I only ask questions to those who committed crimes,mainly people who kill for fun."
"I never got what twised sick thrill people get form killing the weak and helpless."

Agana looked ahead at the road before Kuro could see the anger in Agana's eyes."Because they were either taught that way or they accidently killed someone before and they felt happiness when it happened so they wanted to feel happy over and over again."she said,her voice full of anger and pain.
Kuro caught up with Agena. "The thing is, I've been forced to fight to the death with men who have no reason to want to fight me, each time I felt hatred for killing them, sorry for their families and friends. It just doesn't make any sense to me."

"That's because you have common sense,others do not."Agana looked at a tree they passed that had a bow and arrow carved into it."Your instinct is to survive and that's what you did."
"Yes, I only kill someone if I have to, only to protect myself and the others around me that I care about." Kuro sighed. "But I wish I didn't have to do that."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus