Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"I'll teach you as much as I can while we travel to the village I trained in."Agana looked at Kuro."How does that sound?"
"Thats sounds good."

Agana smiled slightly.She sheathed her sword."You should hang on to those knives while we travel."
"Sure." Kuro put the knives in her belt lop.

"I should tell you those were my mothers so they should give you good luck."Agana said,looking at the road before Kuro could see her misty eyes.
"Doesn't seem like anything could give me good luck."

"I think it'll change.My mother did have great powers."Agana's voice had a hint of sadness.
"I'm guessing you really miss her." Kuro looked up at the sky, as dawn started to come.

"I miss both my parents."Agana said,turning her attention to the coming dawn.
"They are your parnets, you can't help but miss them, like how I miss my brother."

Agana looked at Kuro."Is he still alive?"
"Yes, he is, but I can't be so sure, I haven't seen him since I left my masters lab, that was almost five years ago. I heard he went searching for me even though people say I'm dead."

Agana bowed her head."I will help you find him then."She looked back at Kuro."If you don't mind."
"You don't have to do that, he really isn't my brother, he is my masters son."

"It does not bother me to help people.I may be called a Demon,but I help those who need it."
"That makes two, I've been called a demon before but in japanese. Akauma."

"Most people call others demons because they are afraid of that person.Then there are the ones who call you a demon because your different."Agana looked at the path.
"Mostly for me it is out of fear, after what I've been forced to do during the times I went to other places, in fornt of more than a million." Kuro shook her to cast away the meormies of her past.

Agana noticed her sword had started to glow black,probably from the memories Agana awakened."We should head toward my master's village,before someone notices us."
Kuro noticed Agena's sword glowing as well. "Yeah, don't need having someone come after us.'

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus