Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Agana (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Maryella bowed her head."Pleased to meet you Kuro Sakuranbo."Maryella looked at Agana then back at Kuro."I bet your worn out and hungry from your journey.Come inside and make yourself at home."Maryella walked toward the house and opened the door to let herself in.Tsunami followed Maryella but Agana stayed in place.
Kuro looked up at Agana. "Is something wrong?"

Agana glanced at Kuro."I'm afraid to go and see everyone after all these years."Agana looked at the house."I left without saying goodbye,so they didn't know what happened to me."
"It is going to be okay, I sure they well be relived that you're all right." Kuro smile slighty at Agana.

"I know,but I don't think they'll forget about what I've done."Agana walked toward the door and held it open for Kuro.
Kuro followed behind Agana but when they got to the door she looked at her. "What did you do?"

"Not only did I leave here without telling them,I made them think I was dead."Agana looked away to look at the sky.
"How?" Kuro gave Agana a confused look.

Agana looked at Kuro."I was staying at a house that had been abandoned for over 10 years and when I saw my friends coming to visit me,I got out of the building and made it explode."
"Oh, I would have just ran, made them at least think I was alive, but when I think about it, it is better for them to think I am dead than anything."

"I didn't have a choice Kuro."Agana sighed and closed her eyes."I already hurt them once.I could forgive myself so I made them think I was dead."
"I wish I could do that so at the very least I wouldn't have to worry about my brother finding me."

Agana looked at Kuro."Don't let those you trust the most think your dead."
Kuro sighed. "Sometimes it can be the best for them."

"I know but it could hurt them in a way you do not want them to feel."
Kuro sighed. "There turely is no way to win in this world."

Agana nodded then started to walk down the hall.She turned to the left into a large room with a fireplace,a couch that could seat 5 people,two regular chairs,and photographs of different people on the walls and on the fireplace.Maryella and Tsunami sat on the couch and watched Agana and Kuro.Agana walked over to look at picture of a young girl with blood red hair and a blue haired girl standing beside each other,smiling at the person taking the picture."You still have these?"Agana asked and Maryella nodded.
Kuro looked at the same pictures Agana was looking at and knew it was Agana and Tsunami. She didn't say anything, not knowing what she could say.

Agana looked at Tsunami and Maryella."So any news about Milo?"Agana asked.Tsunami let out an irritated sigh."Your still trying to hunt him down?"Tsunami and Agana glared at each other,making the room seem tense.
Kuro noticed the tension in the room. "Who are you hunting?" She asking trying to calm the room down some.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Death Stalker (Open to everyone)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus