Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

TinyCentaur wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna claim Ventlurker in that case. (I think I found their character's reference anyways.)

Ok! As for mine uh...
Jinan or Kohinoor?

I'm still working on your Jinan! I should have it done by tomorrow, or the next day as a heads up. Sorry for the slight delay, the entire week's been busy and I'm just now working on the lineart!

SKIP ME!
Claine Moderator

DarkCrow wrote:
SKIP ME <3

Makeup piece for TinyCentaur <3
tumblr_p0hxzqcrU41wxblmeo1_1280.png

Not my character but I just wanna say this piece is lit.

(Skip me)
TinyCentaur wrote:
Ok, I'm gonna claim Ventlurker in that case. (I think I found their character's reference anyways.)

Ok! As for mine uh...
Jinan or Kohinoor?

art_trade__jinan_for_tinycentaur_by_lightside_lucree-dbw26d0.png

Here you go! This artwork also has its own DeviantArt page if you want to check that out too! I can also give out the non-watermarked version via PM!
aaaaaaa @Lucree that looks so good!!!! ;u; Thank you so so much! <3
Ventlurker

Heimdall wrote:

Yup, you'd be drawing for me! But if you'd like practice with rugged dudes like you said, feel free to try Ivian out instead of Zazeal or Darkeye. :)

aZ6NWA1.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *gasp*
Finally, after recovering from a burn to my hand at work I have FINALLY finished.
NOTICE IT HEIMDALL, NOTICE IT!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Ventlurker wrote:
aZ6NWA1.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *gasp*
Finally, after recovering from a burn to my hand at work I have FINALLY finished.
NOTICE IT HEIMDALL, NOTICE IT!

OH I'M NOTICING 👀👀👀

He looks amazing. And honestly it's so nice to see him smile!! <3 Thank you much, and I'm glad your hand feels better!

Because the last few posts have been excellent deliveries, I'm posting a reminder: dray is the next person to claim!
dray wrote:
Putting Up To Draw
Anyone interested in rounding out my quartet of chars by drawing Boyce? If you like drawing monsters, his werewolf form is more rawr than furry. Alternately, how about Cassie in something winter-related? (She doesn't need winter clothes but she does like fashion.)
Claine Moderator

I'm resurrecting this thread and claiming Dray.

I'll throw up Sparrow and West
Claine Moderator

dray wrote:
Putting Up To Draw
Anyone interested in rounding out my quartet of chars by drawing Boyce? If you like drawing monsters, his werewolf form is more rawr than furry. Alternately, how about Cassie in something winter-related? (She doesn't need winter clothes but she does like fashion.)

I hope this fluffy coat is to Cassie's liking!

jbuX8zv.png
dray wrote:
I'll take Yuuki! I'd love to see a bit more of her outfit, but I don't think I need a full body... Some ref would be great!

Sorry for poking my head in so suddenly, but it's been a month (November 29th, page 39) since dray accepted one of my characters. Should I contact them and ask if they're still willing to draw my characters, or consider it dropped because it's been over a week?

SKIP ME!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Hey there, Lucree!

Sorry that it took us a while to get a proper response made to you in here. We were discussing what to do and waiting for a response from the person that had initially taken you on.

Since there has been no headway on that front, I will be taking on one of the two characters you provided then and will hopefully get it up for you over this weekend. :)

Skip me.
FreeJayFly wrote:
Hey there, Lucree!

Sorry that it took us a while to get a proper response made to you in here. We were discussing what to do and waiting for a response from the person that had initially taken you on.

Since there has been no headway on that front, I will be taking on one of the two characters you provided then and will hopefully get it up for you over this weekend. :)

Skip me.

Thank you so much, Jay! If you need any more reference for either one, just let me know! But I may not be able to give you any better ones until Sunday evening, since I'm currently a long way from home.

SKIP ME!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Here you are, Lucree! :'))

I hope you like it!

DS56a_nUMAEOtG6.png

Skip me.
I’ve always wanted to join this thread, feeling a little more confidential my art now so I’d be happy to claim Claine!

If anyone’s feeling it, I’ll put up Iskra and Anke
I'll claim Iskra and put up Royanna and This Girl.
Here's Iskra! Just chillin' out. Hope I hit the mark~6X92DR.png
Petrovalyc wrote:
I'll claim Iskra and put up Royanna and This Girl.

For Petrovalyc of their character Royanna:

c66f4baff09d5019a798412ed7bdb1ad.png

I don't do anime styles well so I tried to translate her to my style, hopefully I captured her (and sorry about the rust, I haven't drawn much recently. x.x)

I've got uh...

Li Ling and Barnabe to offer for tribute!
Haven't seen Barnabe since.... Forever! I am totally on this if I might have a go again!

I'll throw up Misty

again, only if I can have another go. <3
Ilmarinen Moderator

You can participate as often as you'd like!

(Skip me)
Heimdall wrote:
You can participate as often as you'd like!

(Skip me)

Hells Yassss! So on this! #barnabefangirl
I'll give it a go and throw up Riley or Noel.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus