Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

AGirlWithManyNames

My name basically means that I have a lot of OCs on this site and off of it. I could name them all, but I'm too lazy.
TardisCatTwo wrote:
John Paul?

Nope
Mine just basically means the king of pork chops and bacon. It was originally the name of something for a biology project
LadyOfGondor

Mine is from Lord of The Rings which is my life. Gondor is a place in Middle Earth where I’d want to live if I was in the world of Lord of The Rings. And I’m a female so... LadyOfGondor :)
TopKek23

jpdelta wrote:
My username is my first and last initial and delta because I like the sound of the word Delta. Anyone who can guess what JP stands for wins a prize.

Jake Paul or Jammy Petunia
TopKek23 wrote:
jpdelta wrote:
My username is my first and last initial and delta because I like the sound of the word Delta. Anyone who can guess what JP stands for wins a prize.

Jake Paul or Jammy Petunia
First two letters are right. Ja
Have I done this before? Lmao oh well.

Hikari means light in japanese, plus, she used to be my favorite character in digimon...

The underscore was because no spaces were aloud in a site I was using and its habit now.

Yagaza is a jumpling mess from my brain.
Kalmobotti literally means "cadaver bot".

It's my Finnish translation of the nickname of a Transformers character who travels across time and space performing posthumous rites for the recently deceased, which is why he's become known as the Necrobot. (His real name is Censere.)

A couple years back I figured it'd be a fitting Halloweentime nick, and it stuck.

I practically always write my usernames without capitals, which is why nothing is capitalised.
Abigail_Austin

Is because it sounds like a person's actual name, so if I ever had a stalker, it would confuse them. Lol. Hey, it could happen! Also it has a ring to it, like Abigail Adams, except it's not the name of a former first lady. Thirdly, if I ever get famous for something (hopefully something good...), it would be a decent stage name, or pen name. Yep, I put a lot of thought into it, actually...
TheDevilsDetective

Well, my user is not really explainable but it has a nice ring to it, I am a detective in real life and I love my job besides all the gross stuff, so I like to put the word detective in my name, THERE YA GO!
I used to be StormDestroyer1 before i couldnt get to that account anymore and StormDestroyer1 is my minecraft gamertag
Madame_Rose

Alot of my general romance charscters tend to be on the fancier side, and i Bloody love roses

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus