Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Well, Snugglez..Hm..I chose that because I have always loved to snuggle people when they're down and people to do the same to me when I'm down. It makes me very comforted. And the z...For individuality.
Shadow13

It is the result of my need to Branch out for roleplay and I finally did it... It resembles the age I started this account and resembles my confidence that I have gained and grown in the past time that I've been here. Thank you RPR for giving me the chance to Branch out and grow as a person!
Holly-Leaf

Ummm welllll I like the name Holly???? And I umm like leafs?????

and and its a charcter from my book series, so yeah!.........

I would have probably named myself Kawaii~Panda if I were to name myself right now

but I like Holly-Leaf so....... Happyness
The first two letters of my name and a word that sounds good, why not delta.
Mine is my sisters name my real name is Katrina Elizabeth marina but people call me Eli or even kat so call me whatever you want
Welp

8 is my favorite number
KinTora is bad Japanese grammar for "golden tiger"

the actual correct grammar would be "KinIroNoTora" but of course, I felt truncating it was much easier

Tigers are my favorite animal as well as my zodiac animal ^^

I would've made it "silver tiger" rather than "gold tiger" but KinTora is much more audibly pleasing than GinTora.
My name is a play on the word ‘pen’ (because I’m a writer duh) and also the name Pendragon, because for the longest time I’ve really loved Arthurian legend more than most fantasies etc.
Insane. Snuggles. I like snuggles. Insane makes me feel special. >,<

But seriously. I have this username because I wouldn't call myself the sanest of people, and I honestly just love snuggling people. And animals. And stuffed animals. ^•^
Honestly it has no real meaning behind it. While watching my favorite anime at the time Gurren Lagann I saw the name Tamouri in the credits. I needed a name for my halfling rogue for my DnD group. So I adopted it. I now use the Prefix 'Tam' for a lot of my characters. Though my favorite will always be my little rogue Tamouri.
I was a cringefest of a person who just liked mixing words together that sounded angelic and pure (Music, Light, Love, Magic, you get the picture). I regret this now. SO MUCH.
Ah,I'm sure my friends would like to know this too.

The reason for my username was that,well...if all of you don't know,I'm into the my little pony fandom and actually draw them in my own art style. There's this app called Equestria Amino,basically an app for those who like MLP. When I first joined it,I was mindless and went with "XxCandyCoolXx". Along with my first,stupid pony oc. Her name was Candy Heart. My friends on the app started calling me Candy,and the name sticks with me. So,when I joined RPR in June,I chose XxCandy-ChanXx. Adding the Chan because I'm a weeb. People still call me Candy to this day,so.
Well, I'm a huge fan of Rhett and Link and Good Mythical Morning... and 5 is my favorite number... and bam that's where my name came from XD
I like meat XD

I DON’T KNOWWW IM SORRYY
I'm named after a zombie ant fungus lol. x) Which sounds incredibly strange out of context, I understand.

I first learned about this crazy thing my freshman year of college and became borderline obsessed with these different "zombie fungus" varieties. It became my username (because of said obsession) on xbox live/playstation plus/other mediums and so I just decided to stick with it for uniformity. It's a bonus that it's what inspired the "Last of Us" game(s) too. <3

It's a reference to my love of playing evil characters.
It's Deathmatch without an e and a t.
Gab

Mine is just a shorter version of my name irl. A lot of my friends (and even teachers) call me Gabby, but one of my teachers called me Gabs, and I just kinda got inspiration for my name here from that
Mine is a name variation of the Latin taxonomy of the plant I was named after (Ilex - Holly) and my favorite animal, the common crow. :P
Venomoth is my favorite Pokémon.

Kansas is my home state and I've got an unnecessarily large amount of pride in my state.

Add 'em together and boom.
My name is Haewon and my cat's name is Wonton, thus Haewonton.

So... I guess my username is kinda my cat and I's ship name.

I'm a crazy cat lady oh my gosh-

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus