Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

I was making a Skype profile and needed to make it quick. I wanted to make something that sounded pretentious and sounded "classy". (Note the air quotes) I have a love for history I so some variant of sir lancelot seemed like a good way to put those two things together. "SirGeeksalot?...too generic." I look around the room and spot my big box of nerf guns. "SirNerfsalot. Good enough."
If you shorten Cynthia, it becomes Cyn, which sounds like sin. Cyn is a siren, which is kinda cool? I don't really know... I'm a really cringy person so... I was originally going to use Erynne, it means Ireland...
The Fallen One.
Sort of a play on words. It represents my status in society as being extremely poor, and in the misfits group in my high school. Also for the multiple failures I have had, or witnessed in my life. Fallen from the favor of society, thus, The Fallen One.

Also I have character named Cynder who has and evil alter ego named Cyn...........
Hello, my name is Corvin.

tumblr_lylwxumHLu1r727zqo1_400.gif
J= my first name p= my last name delta= it sounds cool
Bonus points for anyone can guess my name.
When I first came up with this username I was about 8, when I didn't know how to spell "awesome" The name meant to more or less say... "I'm like, awesome" so I guess in my year 8 old logic it was shortened to Immalikeawsome, which has awesome spelled wrong.

And I started to use that as my username for all the sites I go onto, It kinda stuck with me.
koobler is sort of a weird creation, i have no idea where it really came from, but if i can remember correctly: it had something to do with a username generator

i needed an alias that was short and sweet so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
spider_pig_girl

My first roleplay/internet obsession was Neopets, and at the time, the Simpsons movie had just come out and the "Spider Pig" song was super popular here. So when I made my Neopets account, I made it "spider_pig_girl" and my friends thought it was so awesome XD

When I made this account, I couldn't think of a better tribute to my first ever roleplay account :D
If your talking actual meanings Suwako is the name of a character in Touhou Project whose name is derived from Lake Suwa in Japan and the Suwa Shrine.
my name BashTheNerd comes from my nick name Bash which is short for my irl name, and the fact that i am a nerd
S_S_P stands for, a kink I have but unless you wanna actually hear what it is, just PM me.
My username takes light of the fact that I am allergic to doughnuts, kinda like a stutter.
Do-do-donuts?
The Zimmie part of my username is just a cute way of saying Zim. Invader Zim is one of my favorite shows ever! And the Zombie part is because I love playing Call of Duty Zombies!
Then why not just go to everyone's house and at the top of your lungs yell ZIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! (Joking)
Rika is my favourite character of all time she is one of the main characters called Furude Rika from the anime higurashi
I'm from Kansas and my favorite Pokémon is Venomoth, combine them to get my username.
Its my middle name followed by 100
Heh, something I can actually explain xD

So 'Diamondian' as of Diamonds, the symbol in the cards. I have an AU! where my main characters are royals, Kings and Queens of the cards. My favourite character, Rendall, is the King of Diamonds. 'Bride' is pretty self explanatory xD

I wanna marry him
Lmao, my username represents my constant inability to sleep at night, whether I am tired or awake. It's also an illness one of my favourite anime character has. (Hint, he's short and he's secretly cheating on Oxi-Clean with Windex.)
Well Caesar is my last name for one. But my username is WaveCaesar15 because I was holding a yugioh card called D/D/D Wave King Caesar when I made my account and 15 because it was at 3pm or fifteen hundred hours when I made it.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus