Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

FireFoxMyth

Mine is an allusion to my favourite mythical creature. (Which happens to be along the lines of my favourite animal as well, and is a pretty good representation of my soul and personality)
One of the words is most of my last name, and the other came from a theme I used for three characters in one of my short stories I made a couple years back. I seem to use that theme a lot, though, ever since I read this amazing vampire series.
SarietheFae

Sarie is Sanskrit meaning radiant but really that is not how I got the name. It is a Nick name for my name Sarah Marie so it is a mash up of my first and middle name. The fae part came from some folk lore I read that it was considered bad luck to be born on May 2 that babies born on that day where actually fairy children. So that is how sarie the fae was born
My username is the name of my main kintype, Syake-San who is from Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea
KylieWaterfall

Mine is just my first name and I slapped on what my sister was talking about......waterfalls. So my new internet name Kyliewaterfall was born being ugly as ever! DERP (^~^)/
Dragon_Girl

I love dragons! I read books with dragons, I watch anime with dragons...all out I just love Dragons!!!!
The second part, well I am a girl. I am a dragon loving girl.
My username comes from my admiration of art. I like drawing- especially painting, thus the name iNk3d_ was born. I added weird edgy letters and numbers to make it, well, weird. :D
Poison

It..it is my name...-_- I feel like crazy person now. But Poison is my actual name.
CoolShortie

ToonTown. The original. I couldn't think of anything to use as a username, so I looked over at one of my stuffed animals (I was eight at the time), which I had dubbed Shortie, and I thought he was really cool. Fused together, and switched around, CoolShortie was brought into the world.
My username was inspired by the fact that I say "quack" to my friends all the time.
So I've got the nickname "Duckling", hence my user ^^
My username is a mixture of many things. I got Math from the fact that I'm okay at math. Geek from the fact I am a geek! I got 124 from the fact that everyone was doing 123 and I always have to be different! Yeah!
I get TheRealRedHood from a comic book character that I found very relatable. That's how I got RedHood but The Real part came from a childhood LARP me and my cousins made. We still play off and on today.

It was a story about a boy that has amnesia and never knew his Real identity. He finally finds his family and sees a doppelgänger of himself with his family. So he argues that he's The Real Miles. So putting both of my favorite stuff together I get TheRealRedHood
Mines really simple.
It's just my nickname, Rae, and my favorite food, waffles.
It also is just a better version of one of my old usernames. PastaWaffle.
So yeah! That's the story behind RaeWaffle
Well, Im allergic to donuts, so thats why I chose that name. y not XD

rolled 4d20 and got a natural 34. After the modifier of -16., got 18

My username is a bunch of fandoms/things that interest me that I was once in, or still in, smashed together.
Voca- Vocaloid
Core- Nightcore
Mau- Aphmau (lol I left that. XD)
Universe- Steven Universe (AWE HELL YEA BOI!)
I plan on changing my name again at some point to incorporate Owari no Seraph, but I'm still figuring it out.
Anyway, that's my name!
My name DashUnaSkorDash is basically my favorite emoji and the face I make most.

Dash: -

UnaSkor:_

Dash:-

DashUnaSkorDash= -_-=😑
RedLantern

Well Just There was a paper lantern one Day with me and I usee to have it in sight whenever I lie down, and I do chill out on rpr on my bed sooo... :l There You go.
Hikari

Meaning Light in Japanese. I was just like, sure why not, lets do that.

_ because why not.

Yagaza- something my brain came up with randomly. There is no story behind it.
Asroc

One of my favourite characters from Azure Striker Gunvolt. An aloof French chef with a robot partner.
Panda

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus