Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

haunt

oliver is my first name and "ps" are the last two letters of my last name, and i thought "psoliver" looked better than "oliverps"
im creativeTM
She Devil ( female Lucifer) :P
i've prolly explained this already but idk
but, uh mine user's old as heck and so it means basically
Meja - The name of a roleplay I used to do when I was 9 or so. Now a country in a made up world I have.
Soul - A part of Soul Eater, an anime I don't really like anymore but did a lot when I was smaller
Fruit - Fruits basket, also an anime I liked a tot
halwa_noori

My username is just a pun with my name that my Pakistani cousins made for me.

Halwa Poori - a dessert in my country
Noor - my name

Halwa Poori + Noor = halwa_noori
It's just the word heartache and the title of the song of a Japanese rock band (One Ok Rock). I love that song.
Penumbra means - the partially shaded outer region of the shadow cast by an opaque object.

Or

Pen - A writing tool

Umbra - Shadow
Kruhee is the gaming tag I have used since I was a preteen. It means a lot to me in terms of sentimental value because it's been with me for a good deal of my life. But it does not mean anything as far as I know. Lol
Sybil- came from a strange, psychic aspect of mine that varies from thing to thing. It could be naming the next song on the radio to looking to my phone a second before it goes off. There are times that I can predict when something is about to happen or things that will be said or done...and I have scared a few friends doing this. Mainly when they have been gone all day and I send a message as soon as they sit- saying, "How was your day?" If you speak with me long enough you'll notice them too.

Silent- I am mostly a shy lady who has trouble communicating when talking aloud. I have the tendency to make sure I don't over speak or talk too much. It is a inner demon at best that makes it hard for me to push myself for greater things. Anxiety and the fear of hurting others play another part and most of my day is spent telling myself not to speak. Be silent.

Therefore- SilentSybil. Silent Psychic. With the play of two S's which my first name begins lovingly with the same letter.
there's a character i like with the title "The Scrapyard Scrapper", so i just use that name on most of the newer things i join
Well, Rivy is a nickname I got a few years ago and Khaotic is my silly way of saying Chaotic. So not much excitement there I'm afraid; though I guess it works. As I can be quite Chaotic and often in RP scenarios play characters on the Chaotic Good/Chaotic Evil scale!
MamaMiya

When I was in 5th grade I used a random name simulator and got "Miyasake Aome". My friend adopted the name Aome, and I took the name Miya. I'm a big fan of Queen, and so I used the username "MamaMiya" after the lyric from bohemian rhapsody.
I used to just put down my favorite OCs name for anything online, but then I thought I'd change it up a bit. I really wanted to show the mass size of our universe, and 8s were the closest thing to an infinity sign. It's just really calming for me, I guess.
MitsuHarp

MitsuHarp means three harp in english. I just thought it was a nice name, so I use it for everything.
My username is based actually on part of what I've been working on. In a book I'm writing, dragons are the symbol of the main character's homeland. And the crystal is referring to the crystal jewelry I make. The 126 is a lucky number for me.
Caliburnus - Latin, Excalibur.
TopKek23

I just like the saying TopKek
Tardis- I like Doctor Who.

Cat- I like cats.

Two- Because I wanted my friend and me to match, and since she's older than me, she would have an account first, so I would be second. Also, I like even numbers.
I don't know why I named myself Ragemachine, I just came up with it
And it's the name of my other accounts and universe
My username is my first and last initial and delta because I like the sound of the word Delta. Anyone who can guess what JP stands for wins a prize.
John Paul?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus