Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

In philosophy, an axiom is a statement that is so evident or well-established that it is unquestioningly taken as fact. Generally used as a starting point for reasoning.

I have no idea what that has to do with my username. I just thought the name "Axiom Break" sounded super kewl
Chris_Cerulli

I love the band Motionless In White, go check em out ;) and the lead singer's name is Chris Cerulli. Thinking back, I was obsessed with metal. Now, give me Josh Dun any day. XD
Mine is just VicViper1 but shorted. That's it.
TheCookiesAreGolden

I love cookies. I love the color gold and purple. So... I named myself TheCookiesAreGolden! But eryone calls me Moose because..well have you er water step up two? Well I dance and I love moose's. So...that's what my name means.
I love villains and antiheros, if I'll have to pick I will be one, so that in combination with my name Emmy, I got this cute name :)
Uhh.... My name is Jay.... And.... Yeah. People call me Jaybird in real life too. My three most common nicknames (aside from Jay itself) are JayJay, Jaybird, and Cowboy.
"Einnasti" - "Itsannie"

"It's Annie."

My friend is selfish and decided to take over my life, and being the submissive weakling I am, I let her. When I was making an account, she was like "name it after me, my slave" and it happened. It sort of.. stuck.
Yersinia pestis is the scientific name for the bubonic plague, which I lost my sanity writing a research paper about last semester, so now it's my whole identity.
Orrik_Zynn

Yersinia wrote:
Yersinia pestis is the scientific name for the bubonic plague, which I lost my sanity writing a research paper about last semester, so now it's my whole identity.

wow...you are a plague doctor!

Mine is Orrik Zynn i suppose the first name Orrik (or my shortened version Orik) is derived from Oracle because i was fascinated with greek mythology and some help from a close friend from another country to push me to create it instead of calling myself Oracle all the time...as for the last name my mothers middle name was Lynn and i lost her to suicide when i was 4...i thought her name was beautiful but didn't have the heart to wear her name (it felt wrong like i was stealing her identity or trying to be her) so i made something unique that sounded like it by using the worlds most unused letter! Z! then Orrik Zynn and Oracle do sound similar so it worked ^_^
Darkheart

My username is my superhero or villain name
I'm a massive fan of gothic fiction (read Rebecca if you haven't, great ghost story without an actual ghost) and creepy supernatural things. There's a setting called Ravenloft that's basically a mixture of D&D meets World of Darkness and there's a wealth of material for it. The setting really captured my imagination even though I've never played in it (haven't found any fellow fans yet, nudge nudge!).

One of the nations, my favorite, is called Darkon. Ruled by a wizard king, they have an odd religion based around the dead realms but there's also an odd memory warping phenomenon about the place. People who spend too much time in Darkon end up 'remembering' their roots in the country and will even adopt grave sites as their family members. The greatest fear of every Darkonian is that they're not real, their memories and lives just fiction on the wind.

Ergo, DarkonDreams dreams is, for me, evocative of the setting and that hidden fear. Are you really real? Are you willing to step over the border to see what memories return to you? Or will you find out you're nothing more than a puff of smoke in the moonlight?
My name is inspired by the song Atlas, Rise! The song is about someone who bears too much burden on themselves, and I chose it for myself to try and move on from my mistakes.
CosmicAnxiety

Mine is,
pretty simple

I love space also I have an anxiety disorder :))
Terminal-JS

A computers terminal. And JS. Web dev language. But I also have a character named terminal, I don't have her on here though.
RandomRoleplayer

Mines pretty self explanatory. I'm weird, quite random at times, and overall just a random person that found this site, and I like to RP. So yeah. *Shrug*
Lunlun is just a spin off/nickname of one of my very first RP characters, who of which I recently revived >w>
Lunar is her name, and I also thought of 'looney' when making it. Looney-Lunlun was a choice but I stuck with LunLun.
Alucard

I'm a decently big fan of Hellsing so I decided to nick the name of main protagonist, Alucard.
When i was a kid i used to really like moss.

Marimo is legit a little ball of moss that lives in water, people keep it as pets.

So my name started out being called mossball, then i used to really like swiming so my sister suggested marimo. Because i was a little moss ball that was in water all the time.
I panicked at the account creation screen and came up with gibberish. Kinda like it, though.
Once ago, a tiny coronel was looking for a new tumblr username hwn divine inspiration came to her from the tv, and gifted her the title to burn to the crisp the mountains of men.

...Ok no but really, Coronel Coscacho was indeed something that came out of the tv in a way. There was a tv shorts' series called "Los Peques" in wich one of the characters had a doll called Capitan Coscacho. When i was looking for a new username one time they where airing a chapter. Because i liked the sound and couldn't think of anything i used it. However, while writting it down i mistook Capitan for Coronel and didn't realized so for about two years, but by that time the nickname had stuck even among some of my irl friends and i didn't really felt like changing it.

Coronel is, well, Colonel. And as far as I am concerned, a coscacho is a hit given on the crown of the head with the nuckles, often used as a not so ortodox corrective. So yeah, basically my name is pretty much the bootleg brand name of a cartoon toy lmao

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus