Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Tribute to best friend that had passed away. okAlex has been pretty much my username for all my social media just so I can remember the boy. I miss him so much<3 hes in a better place now though.
Pomkeki

Edit: Forget it
I never really had a meaning to go with the name Kirasha.
It was a name that came to me when I first got into World of Warcraft.
I was making my first ever character and I just thought "Kirasha."
Never saw it anywhere before.
And that was in 2007 and has been sort of my handle ever since.
I often go by Kira for short.
Used to be my irl nickname...gamer name.

But now I just changed it because well...
Michonne is everything I admire. So! There you have it.
Mayim

It is my Hebrew name.
Devil
Mayim

Tiufel wrote:
Devil

I did not know that! Very cool.
Basalt

illantis wrote:
I panicked at the account creation screen and came up with gibberish. Kinda like it, though.

This gave me a giggle.

I'm a chess piece. Surprise.
EDIT: I replied half asleep explaining my fan character, which is my more common alias. :P

Guyver_Utlima is a combination of two fictional loves, the anime Guyver and the Ultima Spell representing Final Fantasy VI
it me
krowe

Fiebs wrote:
it me
ITSA ME

but um basically the name Moki was one of my characters from forever and a half ago that I liked and it stuck with me. The character itself didn't even last that long but it was sort of one of the first times i made friends ooc so they just kept calling me Moki even on different characters and now it's the alias i swear by LOL
Mortem

Gembone - mineralized bone, often dinosaur bone, which has had the individual cells fossilized with precious minerals. One of three gemstones created from organisms, the others being Pearl and Ammolite.

A really convenient name for me cause I like dinosaurs. I also like gems... and bones. :) Plus I like being called Gem for short, it's cute.
In the Army they always told me it was Proven Demonstration, or loosely based on the definition.
krowe wrote:
Fiebs wrote:
it me
I wanted to be edgy when I was 14 so I used my edgelord nickname and put ness on the end.

Thus, Sazzness was born and I still die a little inside but I can't not use it.
I have multiple nicknames or handles? Some I use more frequently than others.

On Furc more people know me as Clove/Clove-r because it is my main alt for a very long time.

Artwise I known by Nue or Hoodie.
Gaming Clans I am Nue

wompwomp.
I'm your mom.
Someone called me a creepmachine in reference to my preference for dark and/or creepy characters on occasion. I liked it.
Zhi was sort of an accident that stuck with me so long I just gave up and accepted it, haha.

Forever and ever and ever ago, when Second Life was still a pretty new thing, I decided I wanted to sorta shake off any previous user names/handles I'd used in the past. I have always loved names starting with Z so I just started playing around with short 3 letter Z names. Several were taken, I got impatient, and finally just made something up and went.

It was never meant to be a long term thing, just a brief persona I used while exploring SL and figuring out what it was, however, SL really caught on for me, and suddenly I was a jewelry designer making bank in Lindens and -so- many people knew who Zhi Nightfire was. I started using it for other things, just since people knew that name. Later I dropped the SL last name. For ages I didn't even know that 'Zhi' meant anything, it was just three letters I shoved together. I later found out it meant 'ambition' which I suppose considering what happened to me in SL it was kinda fitting.

I usually used Zhimonster for most places now, but back when I made an RPR I hadn't started using that version. Some years ago I'd actually tried to distance myself from the name and find something else as an alias but too many people knew me as 'Zhi' so it was sorta hopeless.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What does your username mean?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus